Error when trying to download COD GHOSTS updates

Discus and support Error when trying to download COD GHOSTS updates in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have a friend in mexico who has been having all kinds of problems trying to install GHOSTS on his xbox one. We've been through all of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ITzShotgunsfury, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Error when trying to download COD GHOSTS updates

Hi everyone, I have a friend in mexico who has been having all kinds of problems trying to install GHOSTS on his xbox one. We've been through all of the steps of factory resetting, uninstalling, hard resets, etc, so at this point, that isn't going to help
    us.

Every other game (both digital and disk) will install fine, and he has had no problems with any other game updates besides the occasional hiccup getting one started (needs to try it a few times to get it started).

Call of Duty installed fine from the disk, but it will not update. It throws error codes (0x80072f98 and 0x8007000e are two that I know) and simply refuses to download. At first, his whole console was acting screwy with every game until he did the factory
    reset, and now the only problem he is having is with call of duty. Other titles he has had no problems with include killer instinct, wolfenstein, fifa 14, and titanfall.

His connection is absolutely perfect (average is 100mbps and ping is always under 15ms) and I think we're far enough away from launch and new updates that it can't be a bogged down server issue.

If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this, your help would be greatly appreciated. We'd hate to not be able to play COD again until november.

:)

ITzShotgunsfury, Jun 16, 2014
  2. MRMadmax666
    MRMadmax666 Guest
    Error Code Xbos-4000

i'm trying to download my digital copy of COD ghosts but i keep getting this error code

XBOS-4000
    c79964cf-3e28-4df3-9aae-ba4f92e1dbfc
    Does anyone have this issue while trying to download COD Ghosts on the Xbox 360? and does anyone have a solution?

MRMadmax666, Jun 16, 2014
  3. SnapSky6
    SnapSky6 Guest
    0x8b05000f 0x00000000 x90060007 error code

Hi I am currently getting this error code when I am trying to download the update 0x8b05000f 0x00000000 x90060007

SnapSky6, Jun 16, 2014
  4. Error when trying to download COD GHOSTS updates

No one else has this issue?

ITzShotgunsfury, Jun 17, 2014
  5. ITzShotgunsfury Win User

No one else has this issue?
  6. JoeyFizzle84 Win User

Battlefield 4 - won't update, so can't play.

I'm getting the same problem with COD Ghosts... Day one update was fine. COD Ghosts installed 100% try to play but says needs update, but the says there is s problem with the update! Checked connections and that's fine with no errors??? But cause can't update
    I can't play... Ridiculous!
  7. Priceyy192 Win User

Error Code 0x80040212

same here getting error code 0x80040212 when trying to upload clips from cod ghost
  8. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Xbox doesn't know

Try deleting the update you have for cod ghosts deleting your profile recover it again an then try playing cod ghosts again thanks!
  9. NEED CHIPOTLE Win User

INTERNET IS A MESS RIGHT, INSANELY SLOW DOWNLOAD SPEEDS

when I downloaded an update for COD ghosts it immediately jumped to 97% in less than 1 second.....then 45 minutes later i'm sitting at 99% still...
Thema:

1. Error when trying to download COD GHOSTS updates - Similar Threads - Error trying download

2. Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store

in XboX Insiders
    Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store: It states it's available on game pass but it won't work, any thoughts / suggestions? New here so be nice please!!! submitted by /u/Woodburygooner [link] [comments]
  3. Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.: Additionally, Ive tried using both LAN and WiFi to download games yet it still wasn't successful at all. When doing network tests it says that Upload Speed and MTU are unavailable. Although...
  4. So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...: I’ve had this issue for a couple weeks now and I can’t seem to find any answers to it. A lot of people posting about the issues but not a lot of posts on the solution. I’ve done the whole reset...
  5. Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...: Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  6. Error Code 0x8007139f when trying to download xbox series x game onto console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x8007139f when trying to download xbox series x game onto console: Trying to download (from a disc) Assassin's Creed: Mirage onto my Xbox Series X. Have the correct version of the game but when I try to download it gives the error message 0x8007139f. The help...
  7. I am trying to play the hive ( online game) and it keeps saying “error while downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to play the hive ( online game) and it keeps saying “error while downloading...: It’s on a PlayStation btw not Xbox b19d3f41-d1a4-4116-bc53-b11faead4336
  8. Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.: I even fully installed Starfield using my Gamepass and it waited until the very end to decide to not install. No clue why it won't work. It does this on the Microsoft store, too, but shows...
  9. Error code 8015000A when trying to download profile on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 8015000A when trying to download profile on Xbox 360: I'm trying to sign in on my Xbox 360 but I keep running into error code 8015000A. At first, I was seeing this error when trying to sign in with my existing console profile. I got prompted about...
  10. Error code 0x87E0000F every time I try to download COD®

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87E0000F every time I try to download COD®: Xbox One S Every time I try to download Call of Duty the download starts (it doesn't go even 1 MB) and then stops with the error code 0x87E0000F. This ONLY happens with Call of Duty as my other...