error when trying to buy an xbox gift card at microsoft.com

Discus and support error when trying to buy an xbox gift card at microsoft.com in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I get the following error when trying to buy an xbox gift card at microsoft.com: "Contact us at Microsoft Support We're having trouble processing your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bruce Southworth, Nov 17, 2022.

1. error when trying to buy an xbox gift card at microsoft.com

I get the following error when trying to buy an xbox gift card at microsoft.com: "Contact us at Microsoft Support We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out." Followed by: TpGrh6+hhEWxEjz8.0.10.3.5. I get the same error trying multiple bank and credit cards - all of which have adequate funds.

:)

Bruce Southworth, Nov 17, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Bruce

Additional information is need, please tell me:

Where are you physically located? (country)

Your Microsoft account region, payment method and gift card currency that you want to purchase are all them from the same region as your physical location?

And, did you tried using a completely different payment method, browser or wifi network to see if the same happens?

PS: Please don't share personal information, here in the forums no one can check your account directly
  3. Mister Cerb Win User

gift card radioshack/cashstart

Hey there Ed! Are you getting any errors when you try to buy the game? It looks like the Cashstar Gift Card is a Gift Card to RadioShack. If that is the case, you won't be able to use a RadioShack gift card to buy content off of Xbox Live.
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though we're in the same freaking region.

Was the gift card a digital purchase or did you buy it from a store? Is there an error message when you try to redeem it?
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Hello my name is Jason,I run a youtube channel and i wanna change my Gamertag but when i try to reedem a money code it can, This stated in january 2014 or December 29th 2013

That's a region error:

Error 80122734 occurs when you try to redeem an Xbox gift card on Xbox 360
    Problem

You see the following error code when you try to redeem an Xbox gift card:

• Error 80122734
    This means that the currency that the gift card is in doesn’t match the currency used by your Microsoft account. For example, you have a gift card in Canadian dollars. That card can’t be redeemed on a US Microsoft account, which uses US dollars.

Solution

To resolve this problem, you can try to return or exchange the Xbox gift card at the retailer from whom you purchased it. Then, make sure that you obtain a card in the correct currency for your Microsoft account.
  6. Naman Dadhich Win User

Trying to make a purchase

I'm too getting the same error when trying to purchase Xbox Gift Card
Thema:

1. error when trying to buy an xbox gift card at microsoft.com - Similar Threads - error trying buy

2. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  3. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  4. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  5. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  6. Error when trying to buy minecraft for my son using family safety.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error when trying to buy minecraft for my son using family safety.: Something isn't working on our end. Wait a bit, then try here again. TraceID: 5sydQ29wPkKGV8uX.27.95 Give it another try Something went wrong. Give it another try Something went wrong....
  7. I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...: I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and this"80167680". Please somebody can help? 4f5cf5ff-05b5-4753-9458-298ce4746fd3
  8. I'm trying to buy Minecraft for my child but getting an error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy Minecraft for my child but getting an error message.: I'm trying to buy Minecraft for my child but getting an error message. 90986f70-1fa4-444e-9e15-4d01e43745d3
  9. I'm trying to buy a dlc on Xbox 360 and keep getting an error 80812300.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy a dlc on Xbox 360 and keep getting an error 80812300.: The dlc is for soul calibur 5 0cf53aa5-226e-444f-a30a-b9b56d6d7b8f
  10. I am trying to buy vbucks but it says oops there is an error try again later

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to buy vbucks but it says oops there is an error try again later: I am trying to buy vbucks but it says oops there is an error try again later 17e4b9a9-80a6-47ff-9b13-e53df8be48fe