Error when trying to become Ambassador

Discus and support Error when trying to become Ambassador in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to apply for ambassador, all the page says is this "There was an error checking your account. Please try back in 24 hours." Does anyone know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ONESHOT3243, Jan 1, 2014.

1. ONESHOT3243
    ONESHOT3243 Guest

When I try to apply for ambassador, all the page says is this "There was an error checking your account. Please try back in 24 hours." Does anyone know the specific reasons as to why this happens and how it can be fixed besides waiting 24 hours

:)

ONESHOT3243, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Xbox Ambassador

I am having similar issues when trying to become an ambassador

Furious Taranis, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Etan Lawok
    Etan Lawok Guest
    Trying to become an Ambassador.

I had similar problems a few days ago. Mostly the site just seemed to be slammed. I was able to join today and though the status has not yet shown up I was still able to sign up for Enforcement United. Hope you were able to join as well.

Etan Lawok, Jan 1, 2014
  4. JohnTheBot
    JohnTheBot Guest

well you only have 60 gamerscore which leads me to believe that you have not been a gold member for 3 years, which is one of the requirements.

JohnTheBot, Jan 1, 2014
  5. JohnTheBot Win User

well you only have 60 gamerscore which leads me to believe that you have not been a gold member for 3 years, which is one of the requirements.
  6. Etan Lawok Win User

I had similar problems a few days ago. Mostly the site just seemed to be slammed. I was able to join today and though the status has not yet shown up I was still able to sign up for Enforcement United. Hope you were able to join as well.
  7. AndrewPeggs Win User

Do as Onyx stated. Since the page is being updated some issues are going on.
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Trying to become an Ambassador

[quote user="ADA DocVileOner"]All's i wanna do is Help Out!![/quote]

why do you need a badge to help out?

-

go to the support forums,find someone that needs help and help them,very simple.

-

I think they are refusing people that are not active on the forums,according to several people that i have seen refused in the last few weeks.
  9. ADA DocVileOner Win User

Trying to become an Ambassador

So ive talked to the Twitter support guys - And a hour after that i just got an email

"We regret to inform you that you were not selected for participation in the Xbox Community Ambassadors Program at this time. Common reasons for this include but are not limited to enforcement history in the last 365 days (including cheating – which is permanent),
    or general inactivity on the account, but we cannot provide further detail regarding your specific case."

Im confused - am i just not qualified or did i do something wrong - Ive never had an issue in the past with Live - And sure as heck have never cheated before . I dont like getting this stuff and them not explain in detail why its that way.

All's i wanna do is Help Out!!
Thema:

1. Error when trying to become Ambassador - Similar Threads - Error trying become

2. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  3. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  4. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  5. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  6. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  7. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  8. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  9. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  10. Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...: Trying to install my xbox series x update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x00000301, "There was a problem with the update." Needing help...