Error when Pre ordering NBA 2K23 "Oops, Not sure What Happened There. Please try again later"

Discus and support Error when Pre ordering NBA 2K23 "Oops, Not sure What Happened There. Please try again later" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm trying to pre order NBA 2k23 and i get this error every single time i cant buy the game or pre order that darn game. I been trying everything like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bjorn Oskar, Aug 27, 2022.

1. Bjorn Oskar
    Bjorn Oskar Guest

Error when Pre ordering NBA 2K23 "Oops, Not sure What Happened There. Please try again later"

I'm trying to pre order NBA 2k23 and i get this error every single time i cant buy the game or pre order that darn game. I been trying everything like restart and check my internet connection nothing helps.

:)

Bjorn Oskar, Aug 27, 2022
  2. Bjorn Oskar Win User

I solved the problem it was working by typing it 1 by 1 on my own console. So its working now. Thanks Josef for the help. Success finally. Wasn't working before by typing or copying it through my PC. and the web browser. But thought about doing it by typing it into my console.

THANKS BIG THANKS. SOLVED!!
  3. Bjorn Oskar Win User

Jesus Christ now im getting error upon errors. why is this happening. now this is what i get. after purchasing 70 pounds worth of gift card.

Try that again

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

PUR-InvalidOperation

Ndyo8FVNjEKipvtS.5.48

Im speechless.
  4. Bjorn Oskar Win User

Ok i will focus on that. And be in touch later tonight for the results. If thats ok Josef. Thanks For the replies by the way and the help.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Don't worry!
    Feel free to share the resolution or how it went at the end

You're welcome, hope everything gets solved as soon as possible
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Bjorn

May I know if you tried purchasing the game using the Xbox.com website?
    If the issue persists, please try using a different payment method or re-add your card from here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments

If paypal is accepted try using that instead

If maybe the issue persists, did you double checked if your account region, payment method and store region match?
Thema:

1. Error when Pre ordering NBA 2K23 "Oops, Not sure What Happened There. Please try again later" - Similar Threads - Error Pre ordering

2. Error Code 0x80070005 while trying to pre-install Cities: Skylines II

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x80070005 while trying to pre-install Cities: Skylines II: Hey, I've this issue for a few days now and got to no real solution. I have tried many of the web's available possible solution, but not one of them was helping. All of the information I have...
  3. Can't pre-order Call of Duty Cold war through the in game store. It just get this error...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't pre-order Call of Duty Cold war through the in game store. It just get this error...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Haydenwill9 [link] [comments]
  4. Pre - Order Transaction Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre - Order Transaction Error: I had bought the pre order pack for Shadow Keep for Destiny 2 and the purchase had went smoothly.... or so I had thought. It seemed fine the for the longest time but about a week ago it said...
  5. Pre-Order Punch Card Promotion Error.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Pre-Order Punch Card Promotion Error.: Hello! I have an issue regarding the punch card rewards promotion. I pre-ordered 3 games but the punch card only has it updated to 2. I would appreciate it if that can be fixed. The games I...
  6. Dark Souls 3 Pre order information error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dark Souls 3 Pre order information error: Make them aware of this. You guys made a very big mistake and it's making everyone very upset. Your website and console information description of Dark Souls 3 are different and is causing...
  7. Pre Order Error/Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Order Error/Question: I pre ordered Destiny 2, but the credit card was declined. So I was wondering if I could still get the pre order bonuses. I also bought the digital deluxe version launch day, so yeah I just really...
  8. Unable to download Gears of War 'Brothers to the End' pre-order gear packs | error ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Gears of War 'Brothers to the End' pre-order gear packs | error ...: Pre-ordered and preloaded gears of war 4 ultimate edition sucessfully, but I got the error code 0x87e0012c when the bundle tried installing the pre-order bonus content 'brothers to the end' and...
  9. Gears of War 4 Pre Order Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Pre Order Error: Im trying to pre order gears 4 through here, i've also tried on xbox store, but doesn't works (only have PC, so, i made it online), the error is "Can't process the payment" and on the website is...
  10. Farm Simulator 2017 pre order won't launch error code 0x87e107f9

in XBoX on Consoles
    Farm Simulator 2017 pre order won't launch error code 0x87e107f9: Farm Simulator 2017 pre order won't launch error code 0x87e107f9, any suggestions on how to correct.? 7214564d-03c2-4b92-975b-97cf3393e5b7