Error when logging into fortnite via child’s account attached to my gold live account

Discus and support Error when logging into fortnite via child’s account attached to my gold live account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a gold live account with my 4 childrens accounts attached to it. They all have the same setting and all of a sudden one of them has an error... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Claire Usher, Dec 31, 2022.

1. Claire Usher
    Claire Usher Guest

Error when logging into fortnite via child’s account attached to my gold live account

I have a gold live account with my 4 childrens accounts attached to it. They all have the same setting and all of a sudden one of them has an error when trying to log into certain games like fortnite. I contacted epic games and they said all was fine their end and it was a Microsoft error. It states that he can’t log into the live gold account- Epic games said all fine their end so Microsoft issue. I have uninstalled his profile and reinstalled- no luck. Turned off and on etc- please help!!!

:)

Claire Usher, Dec 31, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Claire Usher,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. Klokkwork Win User

Can't accept the terms of use

When accepting the Terms of Use on a child account, the second log-in prompt is expecting the email and password for the attached Parental account. If you enter the child account, it will not give you an error message because technically you're using a
    correct email and password, but since the child account cannot grant authorization on behalf of itself, the system loops you back to log in again.
  5. SnarlyVessel790 Win User

Download free Xbox Live gold game

When logged in to my account I could play Fortnite online without errors.

It tries to sell me live gold for a cheap price(just a bit more than 1USD per month)

When I check live gold on my sons account it says that he already owns live gold.

My son was also able to download a non-360 game with pg16 although he is only 13. He is still not able to download the 360 game which is more suitable for him.

Is it possible to move the live gold to my account?

It feels awkward that kids are stopped from downloading kids game but not adult games.
  6. Christian Gusenbauer Win User

XBOX 360 Konto (Mod Translation: XBOX 360 Account)

Each child account Has to have an adult account attached to it.

Have you tried signing into your account at account.microsoft.com/family and seeing if it is showing up there as a child account under a family with an adult account attached to it?
    But i am not a child! And i have no child account, my ms-account is adult,
    only
    on the XBOX360 my account is child, not on the XBO not on MS.

And ich have since yesterday two errors 8C150009 and 801540C.
Thema:

1. Error when logging into fortnite via child’s account attached to my gold live account - Similar Threads - Error logging fortnite

2. Unable to log in. Error 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log in. Error 0x89235107: After searching as far as possible on the internet about the error, I could not fix the problem with XBOX login on PC. I cannot launch any game I have installed. Please, help...
  3. error logging into game

in XBoX Accessibility
    error logging into game: whenever i boot up fortnite it tells me an unexpected error occurred trying to log into my xbox live account and i reset my xbox and restarted the game over and over and still get the same result...
  4. I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors.: I can't log into any Microsoft related accounts. Upon logging in I get the error message "Please try again later, " or "The application has made too many requests. Press Retry to continue."...
  5. Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.: When i load up Fortnite it says that an unexpected error has occured when logging in with my xbox live account. I’ve tried restarting the console, deleting the game and reinstalling, deleting my...
  6. Can't log in to Fortnite on my sons Xbox. Just says "an unexpected error occurredwhile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log in to Fortnite on my sons Xbox. Just says "an unexpected error occurredwhile...: I have been trying to log in to Fortnite on to sons Xbox but keep getting the above message and won't load into game. I have tried the restart options and several things that searched on...
  7. Fortnite “successfully logged out” error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite “successfully logged out” error: can’t log into fortnite at all, all tiger games work fine, contacted epic they couldn’t do much bar day to come here and contact Microsoft, I’ve tried numerous dns changes, restarting console,...
  8. I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...: I am trying to play fortnite, but whenver I load in, it says "Login Failed". I cleared my cache, reinstalled the game 4 times, removed my account and added it back, cleared local storage, and...
  9. When trying to log into fortnite it says an unexpected error occured while signing in to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to log into fortnite it says an unexpected error occured while signing in to...: When trying to log into fortnite it says an unexpected error occured while signing in to your account for xbox live, please try again later. 58040124-451b-4c66-afdf-451ed53ad45e
  10. When we log in to fortnite, it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When we log in to fortnite, it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your...: Hello, on fortnite it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for Xbox live. Please try again later.” 8b23a8b9-b0a7-4c8a-bcf2-3e6008e0624c