Error When Installing Sea Of Thieves.

Discus and support Error When Installing Sea Of Thieves. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently bought Game Pass on my PC and had no problem downloading Age of Empires IV or Minecraft or Rainbow 6, but when I try to install Sea Of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aidan Dawson, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Aidan Dawson
    Aidan Dawson Guest

I have recently bought Game Pass on my PC and had no problem downloading Age of Empires IV or Minecraft or Rainbow 6, but when I try to install Sea Of Thieves it gives me an error no matter what I try I have been trouble shooting the past 24-hours, Is there anything that I am not aware of with this problem. Has it occured previousely?

:)

Aidan Dawson, Nov 15, 2022
  2. Hostlyy Win User

Can anyone help me with my xbox app not installing/launching games?

Also the problem with the game not installing is only for sea of thieves but for other games they get installed but when I launch them it pops up with the error code 0x803f8001 while for sea of thieves it pops up when I try to install the game.
  3. Hostlyy Win User

It still pulls up with the error when I try to install sea of thieves : / I also tried dragon ball fighterz which after resetting my pc could install but it still cant launch. So sea of thieves cant even download while dragon ball fighterz and other games can but cant launch. They all pop up with the same 0x803f001 error now.
  4. Hostlyy Win User

I did the reset and with sea of thieves it still pops up with the 0x803f001 error when trying to install it.

However dragon ball fighterz and other games don't show up the 0x87e00196 error when trying to install them so I'll check if they work when I install them.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

6. KekoT95 Win User

Error installing a game (80070015)

Update:

I have done some tests and apparently the error only occurs with some games, while I was able to install Footbal Manager and Wastland, the error still occurs when trying to install Forza Horizon, Sea of ​​Thieves or Rise of Nations and many others.
Thema:

1. Error When Installing Sea Of Thieves. - Similar Threads - Error Installing Sea

2. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  3. Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...: Trying to install my xbox series x update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x00000301, "There was a problem with the update." Needing help...
  4. Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...: Help me I tied to install Xbox application. Also, I applied all below mentioned command on my laptop. My Window11 comes with Home Single edition 23H2 Version. this command applies my laptop and...
  5. Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store: I've tried multiple times on different days after restarts etc. Anytime I attempt to install the Xbox app I receive error 0x80070005 after the app downloads I'm running windows 10 Pro and there...
  6. How to stop getting error 8x80190193 when installing game pass games on pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to stop getting error 8x80190193 when installing game pass games on pc: Getting this error when trying to install game pass games and only game pass games on my computer. I have tried rebooting and resetting caches. This error happens on both microsoft store and xbox...
  7. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  8. Error code 0x80073CFE on Microsoft Store and Xbox Installer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80073CFE on Microsoft Store and Xbox Installer: Hello, I am trying to install MFS2020 on Microsoft store and comes with the error code 0x80073CFE or 0x80004005. I recently uninstalled the Xbox app in attempt to fix the issue but failed. I have...
  9. New update for Xbox won't install on my series X. Error code 80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    New update for Xbox won't install on my series X. Error code 80070570: I've tried all the things you would think of to get this update to install. Restarting. Unplugging. Switch networks. Hardwiring. Deleting account from console. Resetting keeping games and apps....
  10. 404 error code with installing to console with console being on sleep power mode for...

in XboX Insiders
    404 error code with installing to console with console being on sleep power mode for...: Getting error code 404 with downloading games to console even with being on max power option to allow remote downloading works on the xbox app but not on website. submitted by...