Error when i send a message on xbox 360

Discus and support Error when i send a message on xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi when i try to send a message on 360 i get the error below [img] aad55c0a-02bd-48c3-bbbe-75881c512e80 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XZIBITGR, Oct 24, 2017.

1. XZIBITGR
    XZIBITGR Guest

Hi when i try to send a message on 360 i get the error below

Error when i send a message on xbox 360 [​IMG]

:)

XZIBITGR, Oct 24, 2017
  2. Jrkt Frog
    Jrkt Frog Guest
    Cant send messages

Every time i try to send a message i get an error saying message didnt send, on the xbox 360 i was able send messages but when i go my xbox one, im no longer able to, i tried to fix it using the only option that showed up (sending an error code to my phone
    and hard restarting my xbox) but it didnt work.

Jrkt Frog, Oct 24, 2017
  3. To Packs
    To Packs Guest
    Can’t complete this process

when I send a friend request I get a error message saying can’t complete this process. please try again for more info, visit www.xbox.com/support.

I had the error for about a week in my Xbox 360 and I can’t send messages also and it would appear the same error message.

To Packs, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there XZIBITGR.

Do you have this issue when trying to send an Xbox Live message here on Xbox.com instead of through your Xbox 360? Let us know so we can best help out if needed.

Mister Maka, Oct 25, 2017
  5. XZIBITGR
    XZIBITGR Guest
    I don't have this issue on Xbox.com or XBOX ONE

Only on XBOX 360

XZIBITGR, Oct 25, 2017
  6. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Thanks for clarifying!

Let's have you try redownloading your profile to see if that helps with sending messages. To redownload your profile, press the guide button and scroll down to "Download Profile" and re-enter your information. Let us know if there's any change Error when i send a message on xbox 360 :)

Mister Maka, Oct 26, 2017
  7. XZIBITGR
    XZIBITGR Guest
    Already i tried everything (redownload profile, clear system cache, power cycle console)

Also my reputation is fine with clean record.

XZIBITGR, Nov 1, 2018
  8. XZIBITGR Win User

Already i tried everything (redownload profile, clear system cache, power cycle console)

Also my reputation is fine with clean record.
  9. XZIBITGR Win User

Hey there .

Do you have this issue when trying to send an Xbox Live message here on Xbox.com instead of through your Xbox 360? Let us know so we can best help out if needed.
    I don't have this issue on Xbox.com or XBOX ONE

Only on XBOX 360
  10. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there XZIBITGR.

11. Mister Maka Win User

Thanks for clarifying!

Let's have you try redownloading your profile to see if that helps with sending messages. To redownload your profile, press the guide button and scroll down to "Download Profile" and re-enter your information. Let us know if there's any change :)
  12. l Ban4na l Win User

Please help!

Can you click on your account here on the Xbox website in the upper right corner, and go to your Messages? Are you able to send messages there?

Do you get an error message when sending messages from your Xbox One? What exactly prevents you from sending messages on your Xbox One?
    I can't send messages on here as it says it's due to my past behavior. Same with my Xbox one and app. I can send them on my 360 but they don't go through. If I play a 360 game on my one the option to message is greyed out.
Thema:

1. Error when i send a message on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Error send message

2. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  3. I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message: I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent. I asked my friends to do the same and they...
  4. I keep getting the error "We couldn't send the code. Please try again." when trying to log...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting the error "We couldn't send the code. Please try again." when trying to log...: I tried finding other troubleshooting or contacting Microsoft but nothing has helped and Microsoft has no way to directly contact them. I tried the "solution" in this thread:...
  5. "Unable to send request" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to send request" error: I don't know why but I've been getting an "Unable to send request" when I select the I'm interested option within Looking For Group as well as "There was a problem posting your looking for group"...
  6. Error: "Unable to send request" and "There was a problem posting your looking for group"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: "Unable to send request" and "There was a problem posting your looking for group"...: Hey guys, I've been getting an "Unable to send request" when I select the I'm interested option within Looking For Group as well as "There was a problem posting your looking for group" error...
  7. Xbox One X HDMI cutting in and out, error trying to send it in for repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI cutting in and out, error trying to send it in for repair.: I recently (after months just fine started having an issue where the HDMI output from my X is not being picked up. Tried a new HDMI cord, inspecting HDMI out, different TV, booting in low res, all...
  8. Microsoft for the past like 4 months everytime I try to send messages it comes up with an error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft for the past like 4 months everytime I try to send messages it comes up with an error: also ive already tried one of your "Why can't I send messages" page f8a07f23-2b66-4d49-9fc3-0845510ec2ae
  9. Help on sending messages on Xbox one live says can't send error ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help on sending messages on Xbox one live says can't send error ?: help on how to fix it just got this xbox and can't send messages 42667768-b498-4818-90b5-ad42ffa88c55
  10. Sorry for the disturbance : Error message when I send a message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry for the disturbance : Error message when I send a message: Hello, One more time : sorry for the disturbance ! I write it to report a problem ! Since my account's creation i can't even send a message, juste after I press "start" to send it from my xbox...