Error when I log into my Xbox live account

Discus and support Error when I log into my Xbox live account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I wanted to play Minecraft but got directed to the login page and I put in my info and got an error 0x80048820 does anybody know what the procedure to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Enzo Peng Chen, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Error when I log into my Xbox live account

I wanted to play Minecraft but got directed to the login page and I put in my info and got an error 0x80048820 does anybody know what the procedure to fix this is?

:)

Enzo Peng Chen, Jul 30, 2022
  2. Mr00dork Win User

Deleted profile

The profile is connected to an xbox live account, however when i try to log into the live account i receive an error stating there is an issue with my credentials.
  3. jefut Win User

No log in

I cant log in to my console the site works

On my console when i trie to log in i have to give my account and password

And then for a second i'm logged in and then i get an error

My email of password are not correct or my account doesnt have xbox live
  4. jefut Win User

No log in

I cant log in to my console the site works

On my console when i trie to log in i have to give my account and password

And then for a second i'm logged in and then i get an error

My email of password are not correct or my account doesnt have xbox live
  5. Enzo Peng Chen Win User

These did not work I suspect it is happening with my account not my computer because I switched to another and got the same error, and I tried a different account and it worked
  6. Enzo Peng Chen Win User

I can login with a different account and in that website but no in the Xbox live sign-in
Thema:

1. Error when I log into my Xbox live account - Similar Threads - Error log live

2. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  3. Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.: When i load up Fortnite it says that an unexpected error has occured when logging in with my xbox live account. I’ve tried restarting the console, deleting the game and reinstalling, deleting my...
  4. Error Code 0x80070520: Can't log in to xbox live on any of my pc games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x80070520: Can't log in to xbox live on any of my pc games.: Every time I attempt to play a game through xbox, I get error code 0x80070520. This only happens with games, I have no issues logging into the xbox app itself. I have already tried the following:...
  5. 0x80190005 error code comes up when I try to log into xbox live on my series x. Why is this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x80190005 error code comes up when I try to log into xbox live on my series x. Why is this?: 0x80190005 error code comes up when I try to log into xbox live. Why is this? a6c02ad1-373e-4e92-b231-3629d5deb544
  6. error 0x80090005 when trying to log in to Xbox live (happened in minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    error 0x80090005 when trying to log in to Xbox live (happened in minecraft): when I try to log in into minecraft through microsoft, I just get the error code 0x80090005 and the text "something went wrong". when I close the window, another window show up, saying we couldnt...
  7. Error code 0x87DD0003 - when trying to log in to any XBOX Live services on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 0x87DD0003 - when trying to log in to any XBOX Live services on PC: Same problems with login in Sweden 09eb22a5-2c32-4be8-bd1c-edaaea7aeb3e
  8. Final Fantasy 12 Zodiac Age Can't log into Xbox live error code 0x89235107

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy 12 Zodiac Age Can't log into Xbox live error code 0x89235107: I have been trying multiple different ways to try and fix this, but none of them have seemed to fix my problem. I launch the game and press space to open the xbox small window and it turns white...
  9. Can't log into Xbox game bar on PC. Error code - We cant sign you in to Xbox Live at the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Xbox game bar on PC. Error code - We cant sign you in to Xbox Live at the...: Not much else to say, for the past week I haven't been able to log into xbox game bar on my pc, just randomly happned. and my error code is We cant sign you in to Xbox Live at the moment, try...
  10. error code 0x80004005 when trying to log into xbox live on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x80004005 when trying to log into xbox live on pc: Hello there i recenlty installed Xbox and football manager on my PC device it worked fine yesterday on it but for some reason today i cant get past the sign in and keep getting error code...