Error when editing video clips using the Upload Studio app.

Discus and support Error when editing video clips using the Upload Studio app. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, I think after I have the update, I could not edit any of the video clips using the Upload Studio (or is it Game DVR) app. When I'm in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iLag1337, Mar 9, 2014.

1. iLag1337
    iLag1337 Guest

Recently, I think after I have the update, I could not edit any of the video clips using the Upload Studio (or is it Game DVR) app. When I'm in the middle of editing, it'll show the following error:

Please choose a different clip

Sorry, there's a problem with that one and we need to remove it. (0x80040210)

Problem is, the video clip is not removed so now I can't edit or upload any clips at all. Help?

:)

iLag1337, Mar 9, 2014
  2. xrem
    xrem Guest
    One Drive does not work

You can use Upload Studio to upload video content to OneDrive. The following support page will help you: Upload Studio Sharing Clips

Once your content is on OneDrive, you can use the OneDrive app on a tablet or your phone to download your content.

xrem, Mar 9, 2014
  3. JCJ80
    JCJ80 Guest
    Upload Clips do not sync to Skydrive

All was working well until my last 3 attempts to save some edited video using Upload Studio. After editing a series of clips into one, I chose the option to save and upload to SkyDrive. The process completes to 100% on 3 separate attempts but never shows
    up in Skydrive when I check the app or my computer. I opened up the Skydrive app on XBox One and it crashed. I don't remember the error message and have not been able to replicate it. Now when I open Skydrive on the XBox One none of my videos are listed;
    however, they are still present using a PC.

Anyone else having this problem and does anyone have a solution? Thanks.

JCJ80, Mar 9, 2014
  4. atDoc Rogers
    atDoc Rogers Guest

Try holding down the power button for 10 seconds, wait until the light on your brick turns amber. Fire up your Xbox again, and try editing again.

Let me know what happens.

atDoc Rogers, Mar 10, 2014
  5. iLag1337
    iLag1337 Guest
    Thanks for the reply atDoc Rogers, but it does not solve my problem. Still getting the same error message.

I do not want to reset the console though as I have quite few number of games that I bought digitally and since the external HDD support is not here yet, I don't think I can bear the pain redownloading all the games again on my crappy 1mbps connection.

iLag1337, Mar 10, 2014
  6. iLag1337
    iLag1337 Guest
    Anyone? This is getting very annoying! I launched the app last night and there's an update, work fine last night but today it's giving the error again!!!!

iLag1337, Nov 1, 2018
  7. XBF Diego M Win User

4K Upload Studio and YouTube Clip Uploads

Hi there!

Unfortunately you can only share gameplay clips on Xbox Live, OneDrive, or Twitter at this time directly from your Xbox. Uploading to YouTube from the Xbox is currently not available.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips

You should be able to edit 4K clips in upload studio granted you have an Xbox One X. The only difference between 4K clips and normal clips is that 4K clips are limited to 30 seconds but editing them should all be the same.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-edit-videos
  8. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Xbox clips have disappeared

Hi MackNewman23,

Have you tried doing the following

Manage your game clips on Xbox One

When you make game clips using the Xbox One capturing feature, you can use the Upload Studio app to view and edit them. You can work from game clips you’ve captured, or you can record video or audio commentary about your clips using your Kinect sensor.

Note Upload Studio is not installed to your Xbox One console by default. You can download it for free from the
    Microsoft Store

To find and edit your clips:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then go to Broadcast & capture.
    2. Select Recent captures. If your clip isn’t a recent one, select See All.
    3. Select the clip that you want to edit, and then select Edit in Upload Studio.
    4. If Upload Studio is already installed, it will open to your clip and you can begin editing. See Editing videos with Upload Studio to learn how
      to edit your videos.
    Here’s another way to find your clips:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Go to Broadcast & capture, and then select Capture > Manage Captures.
    3. The default filter shows everything already published on Xbox Live.
    4. To see clips you’ve captured but not yet uploaded, select the filter On Xbox Live and choose On this Xbox.
  9. Loraine Mon Win User

xbox

Hi Tristan,

There are several reasons why you are unable to edit your Game DVR videos on Xbox One Upload Studio. It is possible that the video that you are trying to edit is saved online only. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did you download the video from your Game DVR before editing it on the Upload Studio?
    • Were you able to edit the videos that you recorded using the Game DVR on the Xbox One console?
    • Are you only trying to edit game clips?

In the meantime, you may try to record a game clip using the Game DVR on Xbox One and edit it on the Upload Studio to help isolate the issue further. You may refer to this

link
    as your guide.
  10. iLag1337 Win User

Thanks for the reply atDoc Rogers, but it does not solve my problem. Still getting the same error message.

I do not want to reset the console though as I have quite few number of games that I bought digitally and since the external HDD support is not here yet, I don't think I can bear the pain redownloading all the games again on my crappy 1mbps connection.
  11. atDoc Rogers Win User

Try holding down the power button for 10 seconds, wait until the light on your brick turns amber. Fire up your Xbox again, and try editing again.

Let me know what happens.
Thema:

1. Error when editing video clips using the Upload Studio app. - Similar Threads - Error editing video

2. Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...: Keep getting quicksilver error code when tryn to purchase a pre order game def127a0-b0e2-44e3-820c-666a343536f4
  3. Microsoft Java Edition for PC now getting Error Message "Microsoft Sign-In Error" - This...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Java Edition for PC now getting Error Message "Microsoft Sign-In Error" - This...: Son has been playing for 1 1/2 years, out of the blue our login won't work. Launching through Lunar Client, but get this Error Message when Minecraft opens. Really don't want him to lose access to...
  4. how do I fix the error code 0x87DD0005? (Minecraft Windows 10 Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I fix the error code 0x87DD0005? (Minecraft Windows 10 Edition): for a bit of backtracking, i've been mysteriously signed out of my xbox live account on my computer, all i wanted was to play minecraft windows 10 like i usually do, but it will not let me sign...
  5. I have tried to use minecraft java edition but i keep getting an glfw error 65542 and when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have tried to use minecraft java edition but i keep getting an glfw error 65542 and when...: i couldnt add a screen shot. 0c1f9319-8f5b-46f4-8d70-e3864acb04f3
  6. Wacatac Virus Error with Easy Anti-Cheat on Halo Master Chief Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wacatac Virus Error with Easy Anti-Cheat on Halo Master Chief Edition: Hello everyone, today My pc gave me the warning of a virus that is supposed to be the easy anti-cheat of the Halo Master chief collection. I got it from the game pass and havent played it in 3...
  7. I can't buy minecraft java edition for windows.. Error message " we are having trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy minecraft java edition for windows.. Error message " we are having trouble...: Yes i have tried 3 cards, i tried 2 different microsoft accounts, and i even tried my phone, my laptop, my pc another phone etc. Nothing works and even browsers, is minecraft disabled to buy?...
  8. Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition error: Please help. I purchased Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition but I was only able to download the standard edition in my Xbox. It was showing in the Xbox store that I have to buy it for $99.99 but I was...
  9. Unknown client file version error - Gears5 GOTY edition Multiplayer issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown client file version error - Gears5 GOTY edition Multiplayer issues.: Hi, I'm hoping someone here can help. I am unable to play Gears5 online. Easy AntiCheat reports my gears5.exe an unknown version, i.e. "Client file interiority error". From my research, all my...
  10. Error Code: 0x8024001E and Download Stalling in ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition via Xbox App...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code: 0x8024001E and Download Stalling in ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition via Xbox App...: I attempted to download ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition from the Xbox app via Game Pass. However, I encountered a problem where the download would stop at various points. The first time it stopped...