Error updating games when launching them on xbox 360

Discus and support Error updating games when launching them on xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having issues launching my games as every time I launch them it tries to do a update, which is completed and then it gives me this error code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrgucciMan4, Mar 30, 2023.

1. MrgucciMan4
    MrgucciMan4 Guest

Hi, I'm having issues launching my games as every time I launch them it tries to do a update, which is completed and then it gives me this error code (4497 - 0000 - D080 - 0200 -807B - 01F7) and closes the game. Anyway to stop this error from happening?

:)

MrgucciMan4, Mar 30, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Please go to your Xbox 360 Settings > Go to Storage > Find the game that keeps giving you that error code and find the update cache file. Once you found it, please delete that file and restart your Xbox console.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Unable to update World of Tanks (or any game) on XBox 360 as I get kicked out of X Box live

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about these issues being experienced trying to launch games on your Xbox 360, I'd be happy to try and help.

Do you get any error codes when you try launching the game or when the update fails? I believe the Xbox 360 was prompting a system update since you say you are not able to launch any game now. What does it say when you try to launch your other games?

I suggest starting off with clearing the system cache. Here is how:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/console/clear-system-cache

Once you do that turn off your Xbox and unplug the power unit for a few minutes. Turn your Xbox back on and try to launch the game again.

Let us know what happens.
  4. MissEdi Win User

por que pasa esto

Hi there, DARCKPUNK!

Mind clarifying for us the error that you are encountering when you try to launch this game on your console? Could you upload a picture of the error that you are encountering so we can further look into this? Also, are you currently trying to launch this
    game on the Xbox 360 or the Xbox One console?

In the meantime, if you are encountering this issue on the Xbox 360 console, we'd recommend

clearing the cache
    and then test launching this game.
  5. Klokker Win User

Error code 0x87DD002C

This error code appears when i try to launch sea of thieves, and said me after this code than i'm not connected to the xbox live,

The same error code appears when i launch xbox companion

I take the game passe like today earlier in the day,

However, when i try to launch Grounded the game launch and said " we meet an problem on the launch"

For this 2 games i dont played it since a long time and i dont have any update who's launching,

And when i try to download new game like Humankind, its just said " error" and dont launch the download,

I think its like a problem of update on my windows story or something like this cause no game gots update and i cant download new ones,

Maybe there is a button like " force update of windows store" or something like this

Sorry for my English, i'm french so i understand well but can have some faults in the words ^^
  6. supermm Win User

Xbox one S digital won’t complete install update

Error 800705b4 occurs when an Xbox app fails to launch after an update

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/errors/error-code-800705b4
Thema:

1. Error updating games when launching them on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Error updating games

2. Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...: After relocating from the UK to Singapore my Xbox does not want to upload games from my Library, I cannot update games and I cannot play online. When testing my internet on the Xbox is shows...
  3. Updated to windows 11 and am unable to update Gaming Services with error 0x80073cf9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updated to windows 11 and am unable to update Gaming Services with error 0x80073cf9: Recently upgraded to windows 11 and now most of my Game Pass games are gone and I am unable to play or reinstall them. I am getting error code 0x80073cf9. I have tried resetting the window store...
  4. When trying to update games on my Xbox one I get hit with error code 0x801901a0 how do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to update games on my Xbox one I get hit with error code 0x801901a0 how do I...: I keep getting this error code while updating and trying to download new games on my Xbox one and can’t seem to find the fix for it 3a7cde30-2673-4e88-a89e-d278ca6045b8
  5. what causes error code 0x87e50007 if the game is fully updated?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what causes error code 0x87e50007 if the game is fully updated?: I am trying to open my game and it doesnt open and shows error code 0x87e50007. when i searched this up, it says the game isnt updated. i checked and it is. what causes this and how do i fix it?...
  6. Receiving error code: 0x80070002 when downloading, updating, moving games in XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error code: 0x80070002 when downloading, updating, moving games in XBOX app: I tried re-installing the gaming service. It didn't work. I have no idea how to fix it. 9fce01ee-3642-4f06-a48d-d19bed1f55d8
  7. Game Update Error Related to Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Update Error Related to Windows Store: I am trying to update an already installed game, Sea of Thieves, which was purchased through the Windows Store. When I click the Windows Store desktop shortcut nothing launches. The game can be...
  8. Getting a game error since last windows update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a game error since last windows update: So the game in question is Final Fantasy 14, ever since the latest windows update I have started getting Dx11 errors and the game is pretty much unplayable. So I did search for fixes as the Dx11...
  9. Updating games error

in XBoX on Windows
    Updating games error: My games keep saying installation stopped when updating. Also my apps are being slow or not working. I have tried the hard reboot, testing all connections and hardware diagnostics, everything is...
  10. Error code 0x80070199 - cannot install or update any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80070199 - cannot install or update any games: Error code 0x80070199 - cannot install or update any games. Ive run a repair on both the gaming services and xbox app. Could I have someone help me resolve this please? Thanks...