Error trying to start FS22 on both xbox app and MS store

Discus and support Error trying to start FS22 on both xbox app and MS store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; c:+programfiles+windowsapps+giantssoftware.farmingsimulator22-window...+gamelaunchhelper.exe Filesystemerror (-2015294512)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trond Vidar Teilgård, May 24, 2023.

1. Error trying to start FS22 on both xbox app and MS store

c:+programfiles+windowsapps+giantssoftware.farmingsimulator22-window...+gamelaunchhelper.exe

Filesystemerror (-2015294512)

:)

Trond Vidar Teilgård, May 24, 2023
  2. Trond Vidar Teilgår Win User

when i go intothe FS22 folder - and launch the game from the farmingsimulator2022game.exe, it says that this app can not run on your computer (even though it says on both MS store and xbox app that this game will run perfect on your computer), contact the developer of the program to find a version that suits your PC.

Do i need to contact Giants Software to get help?

Best regards

Trond
  3. Trond Vidar Teilgår Win User

Thx for responding so quickly. I will try tonight after I get home from work and put the kids to bed😄 have a nice day!

Trond
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Trond!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, does the error occurs in other Xbox games as well or just specifically for the game Farming Simulator?

In order to fix this, you will need to perform a series of troubleshooting steps. Kindly make sure to update your Windows, Device Drivers, Farming Simulator and Xbox gaming services, here's how:

For Windows:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.

On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.

On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available for your device.

Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.

Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.

For Device Drivers:

For the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.

For Farming Simulator:

Open the Xbox app for Windows.

In My Library, select the game title.

Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.

Select Files and then Check for updates.

For Xbox gaming services:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.

Select Library.

Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

Once you're done, try to launch the game to see if it works.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...
  5. Trond Vidar Teilgår Win User

sry, its supposed to be a \ instead of +
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

No worries! I would agree that it's a bit confusing. Based on the troubleshooting step it should be in one sentence:

Type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

Then in the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
Thema:

1. Error trying to start FS22 on both xbox app and MS store - Similar Threads - Error trying start

2. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  3. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  4. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  5. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  6. Error code when trying to start MSFS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code when trying to start MSFS: When I try to start my Microsoft Flight simulator I get an error code 0x80070490 "Something went wrong launching your game". Please advise how I can fix this error....
  7. How do I fix the error code "20002, open service failed", when trying to start Fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the error code "20002, open service failed", when trying to start Fortnite.: I keep getting an error code while trying to boot up Fortnite. It's 20002, open service failed, and I haven't been able to find it anywhere. However, it only pops up about 80-90% of the time I try...
  8. Why do I get a "DXGI ERROR DEVICE REMOVED" error when trying to start a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get a "DXGI ERROR DEVICE REMOVED" error when trying to start a game?: Game crashes when I try to start it. cc5b1c37-2419-4ffb-8ab6-6a8bb3784a27
  9. ERROR STARTING FH5 (DOES NOT LAUNCH - TRIED DIFFERENT OPTIONS - STILL NOT WORKING)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ERROR STARTING FH5 (DOES NOT LAUNCH - TRIED DIFFERENT OPTIONS - STILL NOT WORKING): Hi sorry for incovenience but i have FH5 paied 39 euros and from 1 to 2 week does not start at my first attempt to game to starts the game needs about 3 or 4 attempts and i want to fix this...
  10. error code that i cant find anything about when trying to start any installation of minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code that i cant find anything about when trying to start any installation of minecraft: When I try to start an installation in java it starts installing before it pauses at around 30 MB and stops, then will say either connection was reset or that there was less than 30 bytes...