Error trying to sign up for Ambassador

Discus and support Error trying to sign up for Ambassador in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello There, I was trying to apply to be a ambassador so i tryed and got enough gamerscore to apply. It still says I dont have enough, I have signed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Winyah-B225A03F-F797-43F4-AF56-14C393595B61, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Error trying to sign up for Ambassador

Hello There, I was trying to apply to be a ambassador so i tryed and got enough gamerscore to apply. It still says I dont have enough, I have signed out on Xbox.com and on my Xbox. Please help!

:)

Winyah-B225A03F-F797-43F4-AF56-14C393595B61, Jan 20, 2014
  2. sharpshot3rx
    sharpshot3rx Guest
    Cant sign up for Xbox Ambassador

I been trying to sign up for xbox ambassador and I keep getting this message.

There was an error checking your account. Please try back in 24 hours.

Can someone help me

Thanks

sharpshot3rx, Jan 20, 2014
  3. wolfsam4
    wolfsam4 Guest
    xbox enforcement united?

hi Im trying to sign up for this i have all the requirements but it says im not a xbox ambassador but I am or at least i used to be and sometimes on the ambassador website it wont load and will go to a page with alot of error codes any help?

wolfsam4, Jan 20, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

When did you reach 1500G? If very recently, could you wait a week and then try again? It can take some time for the website to update with the latest information.

If so, just bump this thread to let us know if you have any problems (or, indeed, if you succeeded).

maxen, Jan 20, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

When did you reach 1500G? If very recently, could you wait a week and then try again? It can take some time for the website to update with the latest information.

If so, just bump this thread to let us know if you have any problems (or, indeed, if you succeeded).
  6. jeff086 Win User

Ambassador sign up error

I had the same problem earlier. You just have to try again later.
  7. MSQ Ganner Win User

Ambassador sign up error

Seems like a small glitch in the system. Try again later to see if it resolved. Or, you can try using another browser (Firefox, Chrome, IE, etc) as sometimes it's just a browser compatibility issue. If the issue persists, contact Xbox Support via their Tweetfeed
    @XboxSupport
  8. Arkham99 Win User

Ambassador sign up error

A blessing in disguise...:)
  9. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Ambassador Error Signing Up

Tweet @XboxSupport for a faster response, or wait for an agent to reply to this thread. Also, have you tried using a different browser, clearing your cache, and all that fun stuff?
Thema:

1. Error trying to sign up for Ambassador - Similar Threads - Error trying sign

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  4. AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...: Why is this happening i just want play fornite 7dd319a4-7eb7-4941-9100-2ae1d5778569
  5. “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...: So it’s currently been almost 2 weeks since I haven’t been able to sign in to Fortnite and I keep getting the “an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account Xbox Live please try...
  6. Trying to sign into Xbox live on an XBox 360 error 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign into Xbox live on an XBox 360 error 8015000A: I inherited an Xbox 360, and I’m trying to sign into my Microsoft account - however it seems like I can’t create a new one or sign into an existing one, or download the profile. Despite the...
  7. error 0x80072F8F when trying to sign into anything Xbox related

in XBoX on Consoles
    error 0x80072F8F when trying to sign into anything Xbox related: When ever I open Sea of Thieves it asks me to sign into Xbox live but when ever I try to I get the error code 0x80072F8F. I even tried to sign into Xbox game bar but it still doesn't work I've...
  8. Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...: Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry something went wrong . Try again in a while (0X80070520) Was working fine yesterday...
  9. Error code 0x87DD0033 when trying to sign in on both xbox one console and xbox app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 0x87DD0033 when trying to sign in on both xbox one console and xbox app.: Other accounts can sign in no issue. I can also sign in with my account on Microsoft website. Wifi is good, xbox servers are running, changed my password, everything seems normal. What’s my issue?...
  10. I’m trying to sign into Sonic Unleashed, and I keep getting error code 801540A9. Any solutions?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to sign into Sonic Unleashed, and I keep getting error code 801540A9. Any solutions?: I tried an app password. It didn’t work. I tried changing my password and turning off two step sign in, and that just made it worse. I tried restarting the console, and that didn’t work. Neither...