error trying to buy fifa 18

Discus and support error trying to buy fifa 18 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey, i just want to know what to do, because i cannoy buy my fifa 18, when y try to pay it it says that my sell cant be procesed and to get contact... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CombedSilver28, Sep 26, 2017.

1. error trying to buy fifa 18

hey, i just want to know what to do, because i cannoy buy my fifa 18, when y try to pay it it says that my sell cant be procesed and to get contact with microsoft support, can you guys help me?

:)

CombedSilver28, Sep 26, 2017
  2. Problem to buy FIFA 18

i was trying to buy FIFA 18 in the online store but didnt let me. It always show me: 0x800700d8. I try to find in the xbox page what error was that but said that does not exist

StockyTiger3316, Sep 26, 2017
  3. Michalkup
    Michalkup Guest
    FIFA 18 on xbox 360 and after xbox one x

I have xbox 360 and i want to buy FIFA 18.

In november i want to buy xbox one x.

So, then i should buy new FIFA 18 for xbox one x? or i will be able to play on FIFA 18 (for xbox360) ???

Michalkup, Sep 26, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with billing issues, you'll need to contact support directly. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Sep 26, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

For help with billing issues, you'll need to contact support directly. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Lick3ms Win User

0x8000ffff

Im trying to download Wildlands and the exact same thing is happening!

nba 2k18 is giving me the same error code too!
    FIFA 18 is giving me the same error code!!
  7. ChiefJoboo Win User

blocked the transfer market

sorry,more detail,

I have a child playing FIFA 18

he can not sell or buy players, as he writes that the market is temporarily not available
    According to some searches, that may mean either the market is having issues or you're banned from the transfer market on Fifa 18.

Please contact EA support about this here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us/?product=fifa-18
  8. CrazY1985 Win User

Fifa 18 error

Try reinstalling the game and try again.
  9. T11mmy turn3r Win User

Xbox one game crash sound

I am having the same issue with my fifa 18 but no troubleshooting helps, I did all there is but it failed as only the fifa 18 isn't launch. I get an error message saying oops your game took to long to launch
Thema:

1. error trying to buy fifa 18 - Similar Threads - error trying buy

2. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  3. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  4. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  5. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  6. Error when trying to buy minecraft for my son using family safety.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error when trying to buy minecraft for my son using family safety.: Something isn't working on our end. Wait a bit, then try here again. TraceID: 5sydQ29wPkKGV8uX.27.95 Give it another try Something went wrong. Give it another try Something went wrong....
  7. I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...: I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and this"80167680". Please somebody can help? 4f5cf5ff-05b5-4753-9458-298ce4746fd3
  8. I'm trying to buy Minecraft for my child but getting an error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy Minecraft for my child but getting an error message.: I'm trying to buy Minecraft for my child but getting an error message. 90986f70-1fa4-444e-9e15-4d01e43745d3
  9. I'm trying to buy a dlc on Xbox 360 and keep getting an error 80812300.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy a dlc on Xbox 360 and keep getting an error 80812300.: The dlc is for soul calibur 5 0cf53aa5-226e-444f-a30a-b9b56d6d7b8f
  10. I am trying to buy vbucks but it says oops there is an error try again later

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to buy vbucks but it says oops there is an error try again later: I am trying to buy vbucks but it says oops there is an error try again later 17e4b9a9-80a6-47ff-9b13-e53df8be48fe