error submitting case. if this could be given as evidence and help me regain my account back.

Discus and support error submitting case. if this could be given as evidence and help me regain my account back. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] b2bafe3b-7ea3-47a2-adc6-67969429e7b5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Itz HaPpYcHaPpY, Feb 23, 2017.

1. error submitting case. if this could be given as evidence and help me regain my account back.

error submitting case. if this could be given as evidence and help me regain my account back. [​IMG]

:)

Itz HaPpYcHaPpY, Feb 23, 2017
  2. Context matters

You say that the only way to converse with them is submitting a case review. If submitting a case review is not possible, and in my case, no evidence is demonstrated of why I got the communications ban, how are we supposed to prevent ourselves from committing
    the same offense in the future?

HudCabooseduH, Feb 23, 2017
  3. Rhybax96
    Rhybax96 Guest
    My main account has a permanent ban

My main account has a permanent ban and this was escalated from a one or two week communication suspension. Now that my main account has been permanently banned I cannot access anything, not even on other console or this website. I can't even fight this
    ban with a case review, I would love to know why this ban has taken place and if there's a way to help me get my account back or at the very least file a case review. That account meant a lot to me as I have had that account since release of 360 and I have
    dedicated a lot of time and money into it.

This would greatly disappoint me if Xbox just brushed a loyal customer like me to one side, so if anyone could help me fight this or give me any help please do tell.

Rhybax96, Feb 23, 2017
  4. error submitting case. if this could be given as evidence and help me regain my account back.

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a Case Review as above.

If you fail on the questionnaire during the Case Review, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Feb 23, 2017
  5. i did not fail the questionare. this is the error i was asked to screenshot and post in forums by official xbox staff.

Itz HaPpYcHaPpY, Feb 24, 2017
  6. Hey there Itz HaPpYcHaPpY,

Their may have been a small outage with the system, can you try in another browser like Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer to see if the error persists and let us know how it goes?

Thanks so much!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Feb 24, 2017
  7. yes i have tried multiple browsers but they all have the same outcome. i spoke to a xbox support manager and he told me to post into the forums about the problem and that the enforcement team could act on my case from here but i am having not much luck.
    this account is very important to me and i am outraged that it has been suspended. thanks again

Itz HaPpYcHaPpY, Feb 24, 2017
  8. error submitting case. if this could be given as evidence and help me regain my account back.

Thanks for the information, to clarify are you trying to file the Case Review when signed into the account that is currently suspended?

Mister Mascot, Feb 28, 2017
  9. Thanks for responding, no i am using the parent account to try and submit the case review. i have tried different accounts and devices yet nothing is helping. i try everyday for the past 2 weeks but have been unsuccessful and get the same error over and
    over. any help with contacting the enforcement team or getting them to see my case would be greatly appreciated.

Itz HaPpYcHaPpY, Mar 2, 2017
  10. Thanks for the information, we've forwarded it onto the proper teams. Please keep an eye on the email addresses associated with the accounts for more information.

Thanks!

Mister Mascot, Oct 31, 2018
  11. Mister Mascot Win User

error submitting case. if this could be given as evidence and help me regain my account back.

Hey there Itz HaPpYcHaPpY,

Their may have been a small outage with the system, can you try in another browser like Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer to see if the error persists and let us know how it goes?

Thanks so much!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  12. Mister Mascot Win User

Thanks so much!

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.

yes i have tried multiple browsers but they all have the same outcome. i spoke to a xbox support manager and he told me to post into the forums about the problem and that the enforcement team could act on my case from here but i am having not much luck.
    this account is very important to me and i am outraged that it has been suspended. thanks again
    Thanks for the information, to clarify are you trying to file the Case Review when signed into the account that is currently suspended?
  13. Itz HaPpYcHaPpY Win User

Hey there ,

Thanks so much!

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
    yes i have tried multiple browsers but they all have the same outcome. i spoke to a xbox support manager and he told me to post into the forums about the problem and that the enforcement team could act on my case from here but i am having not much luck.
  14. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a Case Review as above.

If you fail on the questionnaire during the Case Review, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.
  15. Mister Mascot Win User

Thanks so much!

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.

Thanks for responding, no i am using the parent account to try and submit the case review. i have tried different accounts and devices yet nothing is helping. i try everyday for the past 2 weeks but have been unsuccessful and get the same error over and
    over. any help with contacting the enforcement team or getting them to see my case would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks for the information, we've forwarded it onto the proper teams. Please keep an eye on the email addresses associated with the accounts for more information.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. error submitting case. if this could be given as evidence and help me regain my account back. - Similar Threads - error submitting case

2. Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.: So I turned on my xbox and found it shows as offline. "Forgot" my wifi, and reset the network. Hard rebooted xbox. Power cycled xbox and router. Checked router settings (no issues), tried...
  3. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  4. Error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code: Hello, I can’t sign into my Xbox profile after it first turns on, and this is an error code that popped up: (0xCFFFFC16). Any help would be appreciated, thanks! 6f6d7614-f361-47bf-bf8f-7b40c3c4b26e
  5. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  6. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  7. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  8. Submit button for privacy settings keeps erroring and saying "an unexpected error occured"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Submit button for privacy settings keeps erroring and saying "an unexpected error occured"...: I recently got my account compromised in Minecraft Java while playing a minigame and got all my stuff stolen, and the people who took it still have access to my account. When I tried disableing...
  9. I can’t submit an appeal. Keeps giving an error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t submit an appeal. Keeps giving an error.: I believe I have been wrongfully suspended and would like access to my account and games again. I found notifications of unusual activity from Moscow Russia in my junk mail that I did not respond...
  10. ERROR POPS UP WHEN I CLICK SUBMIT

in XBoX on Mobile
    ERROR POPS UP WHEN I CLICK SUBMIT: I was trying to Submit my windows/xbox live allow so I can join my friendd realm in privacy setting but it keeps saying that there's an ERROR occurring so it doesn't save. :(...