ERROR STATS 0xc000012f D3DCOMPILER_47.dll is either not designed to work on Widnows or...

Discus and support ERROR STATS 0xc000012f D3DCOMPILER_47.dll is either not designed to work on Widnows or... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i get his error every time i try to install Xbox Launcher for PC (Game Pass) would like to know if there a solution 35c97880-0590-4ce4-829c-fd8586aaa201 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Toxiqity, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Toxiqity
    Toxiqity Guest

ERROR STATS 0xc000012f D3DCOMPILER_47.dll is either not designed to work on Widnows or...

i get his error every time i try to install Xbox Launcher for PC (Game Pass) would like to know if there a solution

:)

Toxiqity, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Toxiqity Win User

ERROR STATS 0xc000012f D3DCOMPILER_47.dll is either not designed to work on Widnows or contains an error

I am on windows 10 thats the issue
  3. FreakRoach Win User

ERROR STATS 0xc000012f D3DCOMPILER_47.dll is either not designed to work on Widnows or contains an error

Could you please share which version of Windows you're trying to install? Only Windows 10 is supported.
  4. schnurren Win User

Hello Toxiqity,

It is possible that you are trying to install Xbox Launcher for PC on a version that isn't Windows 10?

Also, try to reinstall Direct X and update the Graphic Cards drivers.

Link for Direct X : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

schnurrer
  5. Georges C. Win User

0xc000012f DLL is not designed for windows or has an error

Hello again, try to follow the procedures below.

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardw...

CHKDSK

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

The system will ask you if you want to run CHKDSK after restarting the system, press Y on your keyboard and then type "Exit" and restart the computer, it will scan in DOS mode.
  6. niceEli Win User

0xc000012f DLL is not designed for windows or has an error

i am currently on windows 11 22h2 23403.1001
Thema:

1. ERROR STATS 0xc000012f D3DCOMPILER_47.dll is either not designed to work on Widnows or... - Similar Threads - ERROR STATS 0xc000012f

2. Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.: So I turned on my xbox and found it shows as offline. "Forgot" my wifi, and reset the network. Hard rebooted xbox. Power cycled xbox and router. Checked router settings (no issues), tried...
  3. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  4. Error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code: Hello, I can’t sign into my Xbox profile after it first turns on, and this is an error code that popped up: (0xCFFFFC16). Any help would be appreciated, thanks! 6f6d7614-f361-47bf-bf8f-7b40c3c4b26e
  5. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  6. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  7. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  8. 8015190e error

in XBoX on Consoles
    8015190e error: I've followed all the guides officially from Xbox I'm having issues playing mw3 og on Xbox One s and I'm still having issues fixing it 001ee575-bc36-4bff-87ac-07b155be4a47
  9. Error code 80151909

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80151909: Every time I go to log into my Xbox for the past week it’s not been able to.. I’ve tested my network connection and it fails every single time right when it gets to Xbox live connection but is...
  10. Detailed network stat - detailed nat info error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Detailed network stat - detailed nat info error: Hi, I'm getting an error in my detailed network statistics under the detailed Nat information of, Your network is behind an address-restricted NAT. Every now and again have some network issues,...