Error - Sorry, this profile can't connect to xbox live on this console to fix it download it ...

Discus and support Error - Sorry, this profile can't connect to xbox live on this console to fix it download it ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get this message every time I try to play an xbox 360 title on my xbox one, and I already tried deleting my profile and downloading it again ON THE... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Riversjm, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Riversjm
    Riversjm Guest

Error - Sorry, this profile can't connect to xbox live on this console to fix it download it ...

I get this message every time I try to play an xbox 360 title on my xbox one, and I already tried deleting my profile and downloading it again ON THE XBOX ONE, but that didn't work, so I tried downloading it on the xbox 360 menu when you open a 360 game
    and it says there's No valid storage devices found. and i just don't know how to make this work.

:)

Riversjm, Jun 20, 2017
  2. Unable to play backwards compatibility games

OK for some reason I keep getting an error that says (sorry this profile can't connect to Xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again) how do I fix it

THE KILLER12189, Jun 20, 2017
  3. Darks..
    Darks.. Guest
    Security Proof pops up?

*now it says

*sorry this profile can't connect to xbox live on this console. to fix it download it again*

Darks.., Jun 20, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Jun 20, 2017
  5. Darks.. Win User

Security Proof pops up?

*now it says

*sorry this profile can't connect to xbox live on this console. to fix it download it again*
  6. AlanMalcolm1 Win User

how do I sync xbox live with my xbox 360?

"Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again." what does that mean?
  7. Kristian Jørgensen Win User

One more of the xbox live profile cant connect!

Same problem that every one have write her!

msg:

Sorry, this profile can't connect to xbox live on this console. to fix it, download it again.

And yes have tride to download it!!
  8. Sierra0331 Win User

Can't sign in to your profile in 360 emulator on the Xbox One? Check this.

Tried this, still getting "sorry this profile can't connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it download it again." Message when I try to play halo wars.
  9. Jugger5198 Win User

My question how to fix your Xbox 360 account on Xbox One

There is no error code, Just a message it says...Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console, To fix this install it again ....

And I change my username two weeks ago

+----
Thema:

1. Error - Sorry, this profile can't connect to xbox live on this console to fix it download it ... - Similar Threads - Error Sorry profile

2. Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.: So I turned on my xbox and found it shows as offline. "Forgot" my wifi, and reset the network. Hard rebooted xbox. Power cycled xbox and router. Checked router settings (no issues), tried...
  3. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  4. Error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code: Hello, I can’t sign into my Xbox profile after it first turns on, and this is an error code that popped up: (0xCFFFFC16). Any help would be appreciated, thanks! 6f6d7614-f361-47bf-bf8f-7b40c3c4b26e
  5. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  6. Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...: Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry something went wrong . Try again in a while (0X80070520) Was working fine yesterday...
  7. Error 0x87e10011 sorry , this game or app isn’t compatible

in XboX Insiders
    Error 0x87e10011 sorry , this game or app isn’t compatible: Hello I have xbox one console and I have this error on several of my games while trying to install them I haven’t had this issue before And was playing normally until several updates installed for...
  8. I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...: Getting error on Xbox 360 sorry this profile can't sign in to Xbox live on this console to fix it download it again Do I have to do that and if I do will it get rid of my saves...
  9. I am trying to change my xbox profile privacy settings and getting the error "We are sorry,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to change my xbox profile privacy settings and getting the error "We are sorry,...: I am a PC player, using Windows 10. I currently have a gamepass subscription. I have had this xbox/microsoft account for a fairly long time (since at least 2013, but probably longer). It is the...
  10. "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found" error

in XboX Insiders
    "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found" error: I've been trying to get multiplayer working on my xbox account. To do this, I've been going to my xbox account> account.xbox.com/en-us/settings> privacy, but then i get hit with the same issue-...