error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2023 downloaded from microsoft store

Discus and support error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2023 downloaded from microsoft store in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i cant open the game because of this error please tell me how to fix it i tried to reset and repair the game but no thing happene... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by World EnderDN, Oct 4, 2022.

1. error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2023 downloaded from microsoft store

i cant open the game because of this error please tell me how to fix it i tried to reset and repair the game but no thing happene

:)

World EnderDN, Oct 4, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2023 downloaded from microsoft store

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help
  3. khoa rc gremory Win User

Have been tried all the solutions you gave but I still have the same problem
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

World, I need to know your platform to start the procedures, friend.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Thank you, World!

Stay safe, mate.
  6. World EnderDN Win User

sever connectivity was blocked i dont know how to fix it

and the error is in the next picture

please help me ;((
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2023 downloaded from microsoft store - Similar Threads - error thing went

2. error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2024 downloaded from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2024 downloaded from microsoft store: error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2024 downloaded from microsoft store This is what it says when I try to open efootbal on my laptop hp core i7 8 gb ram...
  3. I'm trying to get some things for (real steel) and I'm getting this error code 80153003 and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to get some things for (real steel) and I'm getting this error code 80153003 and...: I'm trying to get some things for (real steel) and I'm getting this error code 80153003 and I don't know why ab0c898d-1911-4f25-8b91-a77fe217f268
  4. when i try to login to any microsoft thing i get an error "you'll need the internet for this"

in XBoX Accessibility
    when i try to login to any microsoft thing i get an error "you'll need the internet for this": I am connected to the internet and everything else works fine like google steam etc. but i am trying to login to things like minecraft or the game bar and it keeps telling me i am not connected to...
  5. error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2024 downloaded from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2024 downloaded from microsoft store: some thing went wrong and anti - cheat [img] 76b0b2d9-d6ed-4199-9d73-150008761176
  6. I have a dns error and 8888 , 8844 is not working is there any thing that can help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a dns error and 8888 , 8844 is not working is there any thing that can help me?: Please help me with this error i had it for a long time and i can't fix it i tried Dns 8888 and 8844 and it didn't work please help e4d37db4-9150-4b53-84bd-aefd56e8de50
  7. Unknown available drive error thing

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown available drive error thing: So I tried to download a few more games on my windows 10 device and when I went to download it in the select disk part of the download window it said "Unknown Available" and will not let me...
  8. Store error, bought for a promo thing before it was working correctly.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Store error, bought for a promo thing before it was working correctly.: About 12 days ago bought the Attack On Titan game while a promotion on the store said buy it and get season 1 of the show for free, but the promo did not link to the correct thing yet, but i found...
  9. Error 80049C0B it's a real sh*** thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 80049C0B it's a real sh*** thing: For beginning I want to apologize for wrongs sentences that could come up to, because, despite of I be Brazilian and spend money with Microsoft, they aren't able to pay some Portuguese support....
  10. I got the 0x87e107f9 error and Microsoft is telling me there is no such thing please fix now

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got the 0x87e107f9 error and Microsoft is telling me there is no such thing please fix now: fix this fast stop what your doing Microsoft and fix this c84bf524-2a8d-4912-ae1f-49098780c8c5