Error sign in Halo MCC

Discus and support Error sign in Halo MCC in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just bought the game on steam and it's failing to launch. The first time I opened the game, I gave my login info and allowed access. It showed error... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kashishpilyal, Apr 21, 2023.

1. Error sign in Halo MCC

I just bought the game on steam and it's failing to launch. The first time I opened the game, I gave my login info and allowed access. It showed error login.
    Error sign in Halo MCC [​IMG]

If I press cancel,

and if I press retry

It just keeps on loading. I have tried the halo reach checking and unchecking the box. I have tried launching as admin. I have tried disabling anticheat. I have tried deleting the MCC folder from the appdata. Nothing seems to work.

:)

kashishpilyal, Apr 21, 2023
  2. kashishpilyal Win User

Error sign in Halo MCC

I was able to do the steps in the video to get it working:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3Aw4jIP9GY

Can you please save this in your database for future use?
  3. kashishpilyal Win User

Error sign in Halo MCC

I got this from support

[​IMG]

So they sent me back to you guys.

4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Error sign in Halo MCC

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you.

Since you have exhausted all the troubleshooting steps and the game Halo Masterchief Collection was a recently purchased game, the best option is to have you contact Steam Support.

We do not have the tools here to provide a fix since we are independent advisors and Steam is a different platform to Microsoft Xbox.

With that being said, nothing to worry! Let me provide you the direct link to Steam Support: https://help.steampowered.com/en/

Thank you for your time! I hope you have a great day!
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Error sign in Halo MCC

Thank you for the clarification! Upon checking the link that you have provided, Steam is giving you 2 options: 1st is to request for a refund and 2nd direct you to the game developer of Halo which is 343 Industries.

If you choose, the 2nd option, let me provide you the game developer support link and from here you can submit a ticket for bug report in regard to your in-game error.

https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us

Usually, you should receive an email update from game developers within 24 hours.
  6. Euripides69 Win User

Achievements app not working

Getting the error code 0x87c40011 and do not have access to the achievement app plus no achievement are popping when they should be?

Tried hard rebooting and signing out of the account with no success.

Not a good week with Halo MCC issues and now this.
Thema:

Error sign in Halo MCC

1. Error sign in Halo MCC - Similar Threads - Error sign Halo

2. How to fix sign in error in Halo: MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix sign in error in Halo: MCC?: I recently bought Halo: MCC but when I try opening the game, after I type my microsoft email and password, it just shows me this error notification. I've already tried many solutions I found...
  3. Halo master chief collection sign in error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo master chief collection sign in error: Hi, I've been trying to sign in on halo master chief collection and keep getting this error: Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to...
  4. We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error when playing Halo Infinite on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error when playing Halo Infinite on PC: When I try to log on to Halo Infinite I'm getting an error telling me that I couldn't sign into Xbox Live with the error code (0x80070057). I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but no luck....
  5. Halo waypoint sign in problem "Internal Server Error" HTTP ERROR 500

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo waypoint sign in problem "Internal Server Error" HTTP ERROR 500: Hello, I have been having problems for a long time to be able to link or start a session from halo waypoint, when I start session I get: "Internal Server Error" and the error seems to be the HTTP...
  6. Yet an other : Sign in error halo - MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yet an other : Sign in error halo - MCC: Hello, I just bought and install Halo Master Chief Collection, and I got the Sign In Error: Error encountered while signing into Xbox Live. now to be clear this is the steam version. I tried...
  7. Sign In error for Halo MCC on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Sign In error for Halo MCC on PC: There is no specific code nor is it giving me a reason why it wont connect to my account. I have tried soooooo many solutions and stayed up through the night to try and fix this but nothing has...
  8. Cannot play Halo: MCC due to sign-in error

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play Halo: MCC due to sign-in error: When launching Halo: MCC through the Xbox (beta) app, I get a sign in screen just like every other game, but it doesn't let me sign in, instead showing an error that says "Your account doesn't...
  9. Halo Masterchief Sign in Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Masterchief Sign in Error: Hey Guys, i started Halo Masterchief Collection failed to sign in because im stupid figured out my passwort but it does not let me try to log in again, they say theres a problem with my...
  10. Halo MCC won't launch, gave me "sign in xbox account or renew gold error"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC won't launch, gave me "sign in xbox account or renew gold error": The problem is, I already signed in my account and my gold membership is active. So I followed the instruction here trying to delete and reinstall. But I got the issue after uninstall, it wants me...