Error Set Multiplayer Minecraft in Online Privacy Setting

Discus and support Error Set Multiplayer Minecraft in Online Privacy Setting in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Teams. I've been installing Minecraft on my son's Microsoft Account. But he still cannot play online multi player. I've been set in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Erlangga Ibrahim, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Error Set Multiplayer Minecraft in Online Privacy Setting

Hello Microsoft Teams.

I've been installing Minecraft on my son's Microsoft Account. But he still cannot play online multi player. I've been set in online privacy and security , and check allow multiplayer, but I cannot submit because the occurancy of error said. How can I set then?

Thanks

Erlangga/Bondan

:)

Erlangga Ibrahim, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Erlangga, the setup process would be this.

Try to perform, and if you get an error, tell me exactly what error appears please

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&a...

Let's set up your account then

Go to the top right corner, click on your avatar

click on xbox profile(warns me if it doesn't show up)

will open a green screen

click on privacy

will open another screen, with your gamertag and big photo in the center of it

below, it has 3 tabs, privacy, online security windows and xbox

in these 2 tabs, allow everything, and at the end of each one, click "send"

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer not working

4. NeoDan123 Win User

My mincraft pocket edition is not allowing me to join a world

Are you playing on a wifi connection or a mobile connection? Mobile connections is not very stable to play online with minecraft.

Check if your account settings allows for multiplayer on the website under online privacy and safety settings.
  5. Sodangidni Win User

"Multiplayer is disabled. please check your Microsoft account settings" (Minecraft)

Zach, when you were in the family group, your privacy settings were managed by a parent/adult account, or you never had to ask for “permission” to change the settings?

If it's the second, please try this potential fix:

Step 1. Go again to your privacy and online safety settings and disable everything under “Privacy” and “Online safety for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Windows 10”.

Step 2. Sign out from your account on the Minecraft launcher and the Xbox app.

Step 3. Go to PC Settings > Installed Apps > Look for the Minecraft launcher and go to advanced settings.
    Then click “repair” and “reset”.

Step 4. Open one more time your privacy and online safety settings and enable everything for both privacy and online safety tabs.

Step 5. Wait 5-10 minutes and access with your account on the Minecraft launcher and try entering again to the multiplayer features.

Privacy settings:

https://account.xbox.com/Settings
  6. ZacharyHeathcote Win User

Minecraft Privacy & Online Settings

Does it send you to betasupport.xbox.com?
Thema:

1. Error Set Multiplayer Minecraft in Online Privacy Setting - Similar Threads - Error Set Multiplayer

2. Possible display error on 120Hz setting?

in XboX Insiders
    Possible display error on 120Hz setting?: Playing the Xbox earlier today on my LG C9 OLED tv, everything is fine. Turned the console on again earlier this evening and I’ve noticed a fuzzy line going down the middle of the screen....
  3. why is https://account.xbox.com/settings throwing a http 502 error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is https://account.xbox.com/settings throwing a http 502 error?: can't get to the desired webpage to rectify my problem 84a659ef-e09a-4b49-908f-eb209dbb30b2
  4. How do I fix the "you cannot play on realms because of how your account is set up" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the "you cannot play on realms because of how your account is set up" error: Hello. I don't know what to do anymore. I have tried everything I can do to go ahead and fix this but I still can't. I've been trying to play Minecraft multiplayer for around 2 month's. I've tried...
  5. How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?: When I try to set up a live stream in the capture and share part of the Xbox menu it loads for a while before displaying a message that says "Sorry, Something went wrong. Try this again In a...
  6. To do this, change a setting error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To do this, change a setting error message: I am unable to play pro clubs on fifa 23 as a week or so ago I got a 48 hour communication strike, my first + only one. My Xbox live ran out also around a week ago (I renewed it straight away)....
  7. Trying to set up Realms for my daughter, but stuck at error message "You need an adult to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to set up Realms for my daughter, but stuck at error message "You need an adult to...: [img] This is Bedrock on PC. She is part of my Microsoft family, but has all permissions granted, and is rated as a 15 year old for age restrictions. How do I get her past this error message?...
  8. Minecraft Java/MacOS. : "chat not allowed by account settings" error on multiplayer servers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java/MacOS. : "chat not allowed by account settings" error on multiplayer servers: Hi, I get this error message when I press tea when connected with a multiplayer server. My xbox account permissions are set to allow everyone to talk to me and vice-verse. My account is an adult...
  9. I am trying to change my xbox profile privacy settings and getting the error "We are sorry,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to change my xbox profile privacy settings and getting the error "We are sorry,...: I am a PC player, using Windows 10. I currently have a gamepass subscription. I have had this xbox/microsoft account for a fairly long time (since at least 2013, but probably longer). It is the...
  10. Error: Multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: Multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings.: I have followed the instructions on the Internet but still cannot play multiplayer. Some one help me pleaseee, i want to play with my girlfriend!! 08e29643-bdba-422c-979c-d1d1117021ff