Error sending text messages via chat

Discus and support Error sending text messages via chat in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 1. I need someone to help me in this xbox does not let me send text messages by chat because it says I had previously inappropriate behavior but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LyricMoney2282, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Error sending text messages via chat

1. I need someone to help me in this xbox does not let me send text messages by chat because it says I had previously inappropriate behavior but I almost do not occupy the xbox and much less the chat but when I occupy it I am very, very moderate
    with what what do I say help please

:)

LyricMoney2282, Jul 28, 2018
  2. não consigo enviar mensagens de textos [Translation - I can't send text messages]

erro em enviar mensagens de texto

----------------------------

[Translation - Error in sending text messages]

Mirellasouzasilva, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Unable to play my game.

If he is sending messages via the communication channels then this would fall under "Text and Voice Communications".

eG x Thee Elf, Jul 28, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 28, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. SegaMeister Win User

Can't add/talk to specific person?

I realize that voice chatting / messaging is great, but have you tried simply sending a text message to the fellow instead, or having him send one to you?
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

So many complaints.

You can't party chat between consoles, but you can still send text messages! ;)
  8. OcR Chieftain Win User

Friends Online Notifications

Yes, you can only send text messages cross gen. No voice chat or Party.
  9. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Unable to play my game.

If he is sending messages via the communication channels then this would fall under "Text and Voice Communications".
Thema:

1. Error sending text messages via chat - Similar Threads - Error sending text

2. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  3. I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message: I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent. I asked my friends to do the same and they...
  4. I keep getting the error "We couldn't send the code. Please try again." when trying to log...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting the error "We couldn't send the code. Please try again." when trying to log...: I tried finding other troubleshooting or contacting Microsoft but nothing has helped and Microsoft has no way to directly contact them. I tried the "solution" in this thread:...
  5. "Unable to send request" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to send request" error: I don't know why but I've been getting an "Unable to send request" when I select the I'm interested option within Looking For Group as well as "There was a problem posting your looking for group"...
  6. Error: "Unable to send request" and "There was a problem posting your looking for group"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: "Unable to send request" and "There was a problem posting your looking for group"...: Hey guys, I've been getting an "Unable to send request" when I select the I'm interested option within Looking For Group as well as "There was a problem posting your looking for group" error...
  7. Xbox One X HDMI cutting in and out, error trying to send it in for repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI cutting in and out, error trying to send it in for repair.: I recently (after months just fine started having an issue where the HDMI output from my X is not being picked up. Tried a new HDMI cord, inspecting HDMI out, different TV, booting in low res, all...
  8. Help for an error of send a text

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help for an error of send a text: Why when I send a message the xbox give an error? If I am banned, how can I do know it? (I am Italian, sorry for the language) d2b54604-3bdf-4c16-af8a-d4cba41a2c5f
  9. Error when i send a message on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when i send a message on xbox 360: Hi when i try to send a message on 360 i get the error below [img] aad55c0a-02bd-48c3-bbbe-75881c512e80
  10. Microsoft for the past like 4 months everytime I try to send messages it comes up with an error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft for the past like 4 months everytime I try to send messages it comes up with an error: also ive already tried one of your "Why can't I send messages" page f8a07f23-2b66-4d49-9fc3-0845510ec2ae