Error purchasing but charged 3 times on my credit card

Discus and support Error purchasing but charged 3 times on my credit card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What kind of Microsoft Scamming Operation you guys are doing here? I was trying to purchase Minecraft Store Item 8, but i keep getting an error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cebuwebdev, Mar 19, 2023.

1. cebuwebdev
    cebuwebdev Guest

What kind of Microsoft Scamming Operation you guys are doing here?

I was trying to purchase Minecraft Store Item 8, but i keep getting an error (PUR-ProcessorDeclined) in the minecraft console but i got noticed from my bank that it was succesfuly charged 3 or 4 times, when i checked my online bank console, it is infact charged more than once.

What kind of scamming operation is this from a company as known as Microsoft?

:)

cebuwebdev, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi cebuwebdev,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi cebuwebdev,

We truly understand how you are feeling now, and we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Allow me to explain a bit regarding online buying. As this is manage by purely system automated, there are instances that we cannot control especially when it comes to system glitch or other technical issues on the apps. I used to experience this before, when I try to book air ticket via online booking and paying it through my credit card. At first attempt the transaction did not go through and the apps just suddenly disappear after clicking the pay button. I immediately made another try as I really need to transact it on that same time due to end of the promotional offer. On my second attempt the transaction was completed and so happy to have my air ticket with the best low price ever. What amazed me is when the bill on my credit card came, I found out two charges from that transaction. I immediately contacted the airline agency making comments and complaining. Then they explained to me clearly and we settled down to a refund/reimbursement of the double charge amount.

In your case, sine you have proof of charges on your account as doubled or tripled, we suggest requesting for a refund on the amount that was being charged to you by error. You may utilize this article below, to do that request. Make sure to complete details in order to avoid delayed of the process.

[​IMG]

Just want to make a heads up, that if ever you experience same issue wherein the transaction/purchase will not go through on the first, avoid making another try to minimize the issues like this. There are also times that the system will block the account treating it as unusual event.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Laur_814 Win User

Credit card information

Talked to a rep to verify that my credit cards were deleted from the account, they assured me they were. My son used a gift card, the rep suggested that’s how we make purchases from now on, to buy a game last night. I woke up this morning to 10 additional charges for the same game on my credit card. Not only were my credit cards back in the system but we charged 10 times for the same purchase. Tried to call in and was put on hold for 45 minutes before I just hung up.
  5. Purp1ePunK Win User

Splitting payment between credit balance and card

This does not work! I've tried this 3 times, it never asked if I would like to substract the amount I had in my MS account from the total amount due, I have 11,27$ in my account and wish to purchase content worth 11,49$. I followed the instructions, chose
    credit card payment method and pressed confirm purchase. The amount was charged directly to my credit card account, no questions asked, no substractions, nothing.
  6. A for Amnesty Win User

Paying for MS points that weren't added

Was your credit card charged for a second time? If not, then try to purchase the points again. If you were not charged for your 2nd purchase then you were not "paying for points that you did not receive".
Thema:

1. Error purchasing but charged 3 times on my credit card - Similar Threads - Error purchasing charged

2. Billing Error and NO purchase history

in XBoX on Windows
    Billing Error and NO purchase history: Recently, I had bought a PC Game Pass on the Internet. However, when I login using my PC it require to repurchase again. Then, I had spent two RM5 to buy the Game Pass and still the same. Unable...
  3. I have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account...: have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account on Microsoft store,Xbox app etc ,all updated windows 95a415ea-b293-4174-bc84-8d0de9b83490
  4. Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...: When I come to buy points in the madden mut store it says points purchasing error how can I fixed this ? Thank you 44c4d818-a927-4a93-895b-d108b7a97052
  5. Error when purchasing xbox developer mode.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error when purchasing xbox developer mode.: Whenever i try to purchase developer mode it keeps saying something went wrong and when i try to contact support on the website because it gives me the option to do so whenever the error pops up...
  6. forza horizon 5 file system error -2143322101 i keep having this error i been purchased the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 file system error -2143322101 i keep having this error i been purchased the...: every time i open it just says that error code ec5500f7-f175-447d-b5dc-2bf85e33d953
  7. Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...: Keep getting quicksilver error code when tryn to purchase a pre order game def127a0-b0e2-44e3-820c-666a343536f4
  8. RARE Xbox Error that keeps happening to me on certain digitally purchased games (Error...

in XboX Insiders
    RARE Xbox Error that keeps happening to me on certain digitally purchased games (Error...: Despite doing what microsoft told me to do probably 20-30 times, the problem persisted, currently the game that I cannot download is Call of Duty: MWII, possibly because of being included in CoD...
  9. Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region: How do you purchase an Xbox gift card in euros as a gift? - I am in the US and my son is in Germany - 1408516c-5242-4fe7-84f6-6f736bd1c712
  10. March of empires Error code 6003 when trying to make a purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    March of empires Error code 6003 when trying to make a purchase: March of empires Error code 6003 when trying to make a purchase 0c821d4a-65a5-4611-a227-02093d860827