Error:"Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card." how do i fix this i got...

Discus and support Error:"Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card." how do i fix this i got... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The code i got was from nitro i got.It was in a gift inventory, and when i redemed the error:"Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marko Zanfirovic, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Error:"Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card." how do i fix this i got...

The code i got was from nitro i got.It was in a gift inventory, and when i redemed the error:"Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card." pops out. How do i fix this?

:)

Marko Zanfirovic, Jan 11, 2023
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card thats the problem i am facing any fix?

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Samiq, Could you explain me better about your situation and the error, please?
  3. JOHN IS KYD Win User

$10 off Promotion?

I got my 10$ gift card promotional code from titanfall but when I go to use it it says something went wrong plz try again or type in the error code at error code site but there is no error code below.=[
  4. ElijahCameron Win User

Help

I do have a back card to pay but I have a gift card and I says I need a back way to pay
  5. niwshki Win User

Hey Xbox I was wondering about this 5$ code my friends got it I haven’t yet

my friends got the card but not me can i get one
    Gifts are sent in random.

There is no way to find out how and why they got the code.

Again, it is randomly given.
  6. RYTMEOW Win User

Free Microsoft $20 code with purchase of Xbox Live day one at Best Buy.

did you guys have the xbox live day one cards shipped to your address or local pick up? because i decided to go along with that deal so i only have to pay $40 for a game on launch day. but i never received my code for the $20 gift card. i do have to goto
    best buy tomorrow to pick up the xbox live card. maybe theyll give it to me then or something.
Thema:

Error:"Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card." how do i fix this i got...

1. Error:"Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card." how do i fix this i got... - Similar Threads - Error Pick another

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  4. So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570: I just don't know what to do and it just said this error code 0x80070570 while it was trying to update and its a used refurbished console so it doesn't have like any accounts on it or my account...
  5. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  6. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  7. How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.: ****This applies to the specific problem I was having in that my 360 consoles suddenly stopped connecting to Xbox Live and giving me this error code. My Series X connected just fine and I could...
  8. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  9. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  10. how do I fix error code 0x8007041d

in XBoX on Windows
    how do I fix error code 0x8007041d: I am getting this code every time I use the Xbox App on my PC and its trying to update the app I think?? Can't use the app coz of this. Please help!! 449d8cf8-9ed1-4b4c-a404-64f03590ccf1