Error "PBR9000" when trying to buy something in the store

Discus and support Error "PBR9000" when trying to buy something in the store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I am having a problem. I have just put £35 on my account and when I try to buy anything it comes up with. "Buy This tommorow. You have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShadowDarkHiro, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Error "PBR9000" when trying to buy something in the store

Hello everyone. I am having a problem. I have just put £35 on my account and when I try to buy anything it comes up with. "Buy This tommorow. You have reached the limit of how much you can spend in the xbox store today. I havn't bought anything that day
    and I try the next day and it is still not working.

I have tried calling microsoft support and they have done nothing. I have changed the settings so I can buy anything and it still won't work.

I want this fixed or my money transferred to my main account by the name of iiPRoZz ReCon

:)

ShadowDarkHiro, Mar 1, 2015
  2. Error when buying games in the store

Error when buying games in the store. Any game I want to buy, I can’t buy it, get the error "Try again"

FragrantGalaxy1, Mar 1, 2015
  3. Pilot Bloo
    Pilot Bloo Guest
    Xbox One error PBR9000 help

Hi guys, I'm having a problem when i try to buy the Titanfall: Expedition DLC. It keeps saying that I've spent my daily limit and to buy it tomorrow. I keep on trying the next day but it just says it again. I've been trying to buy the Expedition DLC for
    about a week now.

The error code is PBR9000

I would appreciate any help Error "PBR9000" when trying to buy something in the store :)

Thanks!

Pilot Bloo, Mar 1, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Please log in to commerce.microsoft.com to ensure that your billing info is all correct and up to date.

If your information is correct and you can see no other issues then you'll need to call phone support for more assistance.

onyxishere, Mar 1, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please log in to commerce.microsoft.com to ensure that your billing info is all correct and up to date.

If your information is correct and you can see no other issues then you'll need to call phone support for more assistance.
  6. xX SoUcE GoD Xx Win User

Xbox One error PBR9000 help

YO exact thing been happening t me for the past week im trying to get the call of duty advanced warfare havoc dlc pack and it keeps telling me buy this tomorrow error code PBR9000 can somebody please help me out so i can play my zombie mode
  7. Tenjoseslash Win User

I cant buy apex coins on apex legends please help

Is there an error message or something? try to buy them on the microsoft store
  8. ngocphi Win User

Error 80153410 when I try to buy something.

does your actual country match your account country?
  9. Ultima22-E54394E3-FF Win User

Error 80153410 when I try to buy something.

Is this how everything gets resolved here?
Thema:

1. Error "PBR9000" when trying to buy something in the store - Similar Threads - Error PBR9000 trying

2. Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.: So I turned on my xbox and found it shows as offline. "Forgot" my wifi, and reset the network. Hard rebooted xbox. Power cycled xbox and router. Checked router settings (no issues), tried...
  3. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  4. Error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code: Hello, I can’t sign into my Xbox profile after it first turns on, and this is an error code that popped up: (0xCFFFFC16). Any help would be appreciated, thanks! 6f6d7614-f361-47bf-bf8f-7b40c3c4b26e
  5. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  6. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  7. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  8. Xbox one error code: PBR9000

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one error code: PBR9000: I keep getting this error everytime i try and buy content (movie) online using my microsoft account currency, but i have not spent anything to date - this is my very first purchase....
  9. Xbox One error PBR9000 help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One error PBR9000 help: Hi guys, I'm having a problem when i try to buy the Titanfall: Expedition DLC. It keeps saying that I've spent my daily limit and to buy it tomorrow. I keep on trying the next day but it just says...
  10. Xbox one purchasing error PBR9000

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one purchasing error PBR9000: Hello guys, So When i was on my XBOX ONE after redeeming $27 for in store credit i tried purchasing the Titanfall season Pass with the $27. When I tried purchasing it with the $27 I kept on...