Error on Minecraft Bedrock Edition saying "Unable to connect to world"

Discus and support Error on Minecraft Bedrock Edition saying "Unable to connect to world" in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello. Minecraft Bedrock has had this bug ever since it released on ps4. This also occurs on PC. So the problem is, whenever I or one of my friends... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by laitinent, Jun 30, 2022.

1. laitinent
    laitinent Guest

Hello.

Minecraft Bedrock has had this bug ever since it released on ps4. This also occurs on PC. So the problem is, whenever I or one of my friends try to join into a friend's world, it says "Unable to connect to world"

This has been a problem for years and still it occurs.

We all have Microsoft accounts, we all have the right versions of the game and we all play on PC.

We've tried numerous different methods on trying to fix this but nothing seems to help.

We have tried fixing Microsoft account's security settings, using different internet, adding and the re-adding friends and whatnot...

Minecraft Bedrock servers work normally but normal worlds don't.

So please, Microsoft try to look into this problem.

Thank You.

:)

laitinent, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Dgamer1515 Win User

"Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One [Translation - "Could not connect to world " Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One]

3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Laitinent

May I know if you and your friends has all ports for Xbox Live Services opened?

As you're on PC please check it using the Xbox Console Companion app > Settings > Network

If everything's normal from your side, the best option will be report this issue to game developers, in this case Mojang.

Microsoft owns Mojang, but Microsoft are not the ones that develop the game
  4. laitinent Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today

May I know if you and your friends has all ports for Xbox Live Services opened?

As you're on PC please check it using the Xbox Console Companion app > Settings > Network

If everything's normal from your side, the best option will be report this issue to game developers, in this case Mojang.
    Microsoft owns Mojang, but Microsoft are not the ones that develop the game
    I did this and it would seem like i have NAT-type as strict. The other ones are fine.

Could this be the cause of this problem?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Could be mate, strict NAT can cause conflicts with some online functionalities

Let me give you the needed ports for you to open:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

That should work once you open them. Make sure to contact your Internet Service Provider for this.

and do this on you PC after that:

1. Open command prompt as admin.

2. Copy and paste below command. netsh interface Teredo set state type=enterpriseclient clientport=3074

3. In Windows, open All Settings - Gaming - Xbox Networking (not in the Xbox app)

4. On Administrator Command Prompt copy & paste the command: netsh interface Teredo set state type=client

5. Back in Settings Xbox Networking, hit the Fix It button (if you're on windows 11 skip this step and step 3)

6. Check again button should show not working

7. Back at Command Prompt and copy & paste the command: netsh interface Teredo set state type=enterpriseclient
  6. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

My friend is unable to connect to my minecraft worlds

Hello xbox support,

My friend and i have had this ongoing problem where he is unable to connect to my worlds but i can connect to his (connecting to my worlds works just fine for others) and we have no idea why. and advise or support will be helpful. Thanks.
    Hi there.

Just to make sure is this the Xbox one edition or is it the bedrock edition of Minecraft?
Thema:

1. Error on Minecraft Bedrock Edition saying "Unable to connect to world" - Similar Threads - Error Minecraft Bedrock

2. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  3. How do I fix this error on minecraft bedrock on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix this error on minecraft bedrock on PC: I have this error and I dont know how to fix it [img] 5f98d1d1-1e76-4ff3-9c09-afc202fa8fd4
  4. Unable to sign into Minecraft Bedrock. Error Code: Drowned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign into Minecraft Bedrock. Error Code: Drowned: When I attempt to log into Minecraft (Bedrock edition) on PC, I get the following error (also attached as an image) **Failed to Login We could not sign you into your Microsoft account. Access to...
  5. Error downloading Minecraft Bedrock from new Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error downloading Minecraft Bedrock from new Minecraft Launcher: Hi, Hope all is well. I am attempting to download Minecraft Bedrock Edition from the newest version of the Minecraft Launcher and am running into an issue where there is seemingly no progress...
  6. Minecraft bedrock Error code: drowned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft bedrock Error code: drowned: I tried Open the in-game settings and i cant find any Clear Account Sign in Data please help. 40c3b2a3-c09a-4512-a7f3-432d3706a9b0
  7. minecraft bedrock Computer and error Playfab media mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock Computer and error Playfab media mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2,...: minecraft bedrock Computer and error Playfab media mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2, Playfab=Production how can I solve it 0630029a-4ccf-4f44-ab0c-ccb7d18cd9c8
  8. "Unable to join realm" Minecraft Bedrock error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to join realm" Minecraft Bedrock error: When I open Minecraft bedrock, the first 4-5 times of opening it it will be "Unable to join realms". Only fix is to quit and restart multiple times until it suddenly can join again. No other...
  9. Error code in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, no info online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, no info online.: I'm trying to play Minecraft Bedrock edition with my friend over the internet. We're both playing on windows 10, and neither of us can join each others worlds. I get an error code saying "P2P/SIG...
  10. error when logging out of a microsoft account on ps4 (minecraft bedrock)

in XBoX Accessibility
    error when logging out of a microsoft account on ps4 (minecraft bedrock): Hi, there is a bug that has been going on for a long time in the ps4 version of Minecraft Bedrock. about signing in with a microsoft account. The issue is that when you want to log out it is...