Error on game launch. (PC Xbox Game Pass Subscription)

Discus and support Error on game launch. (PC Xbox Game Pass Subscription) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I bought the game pass for PC today. I have logged in to the same account in Xbox and Microsoft store. I downloaded two games. Sea of Thieves... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by its Er1k, Mar 25, 2023.

1. its Er1k
    its Er1k Guest

Hello. I bought the game pass for PC today. I have logged in to the same account in Xbox and Microsoft store. I downloaded two games. Sea of Thieves and Valheim. When I started SOT I got this windows error: "When you got a refund on Sea of Thieves it was removed from your device.". The game starts and instantly closed with this message. I contacted support but my problem wasnt solved. I reinstalled the game and reseted some xbox/microsoft files with the help of support, but still nothing. This happened with Valheim too and I expect this from all the games from game pass. Can someone solve my problem?

:)

its Er1k, Mar 25, 2023
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

how do i get the xbox game pass to work on my pc ?

Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out to us in the Forums, The Game Pass subscription will not work on the PC as it is meant as a subscription strictly for your Xbox One. If you download any Play Anywhere games then this will allow you to launch the games on your PC.

Go ahead and take a look at the
    Xbox Game Pass FAQ
    for more information.

I hope this helps.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Try rolling back the last update

How to Roll Back Windows 10 to a Previous Version of Windows

To go back to a previous version of Windows, do the following:

If your computer is unplugged, make sure you plug it into the wall outlet and click Next.

Click Start and type "recovery".

Select Recovery Options (System Setup).

Under Recovery, select Go Back to Windows [X], where [X] is the previous version of Windows.

Select a reason for the reversal, then click Next.

Click Back to Windows [X].

Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the rollback.

When the rollback is complete, the computer will boot into the previous version of Windows. If you used a password to log in in the previous version of Windows, you will need that password to log in.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

Try uninstalling the Xbox app and Xbox Game Pass app, then reinstalling them from the Microsoft Store.

Make sure that your PC is up-to-date with the latest Windows updates, and that the Xbox app and Xbox Game Pass app are updated as well. You can check for updates by going to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update.

Some antivirus or firewall software can interfere with game launch. Try temporarily disabling any security software you have installed to see if that resolves the issue.
  5. XBF - Tali Win User

Compartir Game Pass en PC ≈ Windows 10

[Associate is using a translator application, please be aware that grammatical errors or incorrect syntax may occur]

Hello DanielDominguez Rueda,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox support forums. I understand that you are attempting to share your Game Pass Ultimate account with family members on other PCs. There is no official method on sharing a Game Pass Ultimate subscription on PC. For a full FAQ on a PC Game Pass Ultimate subscription, please view: Game Pass Ultimate PC FAQ.

Thank you,

-Tali

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  6. Ondřej Hofmann Win User

How to fix error 0x87DD0005 when launching Quantum Break on windows 10?

I have the same problem. Each time I launch the game I get the 0x87DD0005 error code (on PC Game Pass). All other games launch just fine.
Thema:

1. Error on game launch. (PC Xbox Game Pass Subscription) - Similar Threads - Error game launch

2. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  3. error code 0xc0ea0001 every time i launch game PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0xc0ea0001 every time i launch game PC: Is anyone else seeing this, this error started happening in the last couple of weeks and xbox support gives a vague command prompt work around. Is Microsoft aware? is there a perm fix? or is it...
  4. Why do I get error 0x803F8001 when trying to launch a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get error 0x803F8001 when trying to launch a game?: I have Sunset Overdrive in my library and I was able to run it and play without problems till yesterday. Now when I launch it, I get the followin error; Sunset Overdrive is not available in your...
  5. Cannot launch a game on Xbox PC All error codes here: 0x87E10BD0, 0x800704c7, 0x80070005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot launch a game on Xbox PC All error codes here: 0x87E10BD0, 0x800704c7, 0x80070005: Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BD0....
  6. When launching a game from PC Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live login gives error 0x80070520

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When launching a game from PC Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live login gives error 0x80070520: I was launching Starfield from PC Xbox Game Pass, and when it was signing in a Xbox Live window prompt came up and said I couldn't log in and gave me an error code: 0x80070520 I'm on Windows 11...
  7. Epic Games error code LS-0013 launch failed please verify installation (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic Games error code LS-0013 launch failed please verify installation (PC): ENGLISH (GB) SUBMIT A REQUEST MY ACTIVITIES SIGN OUT SEGA Support My activities Request #643553 LS-0013 Launch Failed Please Verify Installion [img] Annmarie Ogier1987 16 minutes...
  8. How do I fix "Launching the game failed" error in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix "Launching the game failed" error in Minecraft: [img] I haven't played Minecraft for a year and have no idea why it's doing this. The message says unable to prepare files for download. Could this be related to Curse Forge?...
  9. xbox game wont launch on pc from xbox app. Error code: (0x80070005)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game wont launch on pc from xbox app. Error code: (0x80070005): Im trying to play mount and blade 2 on my pc from the xbox app. but the game wont launch it just says something went wrong then gives me this error code (0x80070005). i have done everything i know...
  10. Bethesda Games Starfield Launch Error Code 0x800704c7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bethesda Games Starfield Launch Error Code 0x800704c7: i was playing literally 2 hours ago tried loading the game back up on my pc and keep getting this error code after i get a prompt saying...