Error occuring while I play most of my games - LiveKernelEvent , Code:141

Discus and support Error occuring while I play most of my games - LiveKernelEvent , Code:141 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there, First of all, I want to let you know that I come here because I've tried all the solutions that I could. From updates, clean installing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ABoutin, Dec 7, 2021.

1. ABoutin
    ABoutin Guest

Hello there,

First of all, I want to let you know that I come here because I've tried all the solutions that I could. From updates, clean installing drivers, formating, and much more.

I even built a brand new pc but the error remains. Here is a picture of my windows reliability reports logs. The bucket ID ending is varrying.

Error occuring while I play most of my games - LiveKernelEvent , Code:141 [​IMG]

What I've done:

I had tried everything that I could find on the web.
    -Updating windows, drivers, double-check all devices
    -Clean uninstall of CPU/GPU drivers
    -Disk cleaning
    -Formatting PC
    -Removing/Replacing GPU
    -Tested other hardware

-Installing older GPU drivers

-Build-up a brand new PC, everything expects the GPU since it's very expensive nowadays

I am telling you all that because sometimes I left like the gameplay was getting smoother, I could play for a longer period and it seemed like I was close to fixing my issue but, in the end. It has happened again and again. Now, it's still happening on my brand new PC but, I have hope to find the solution.

Here is my new PC spec:

MB - ASUS Prime X570-P Ryzen 3

CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X Zen 3 3.7 GHz 105 W

GPU - ASUS Rog strix RTX 2080 8G Type-C (Same old one)
    RAM - G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3600
    SSD - Samsung 980 M.2 2280 1 TB
    PSU - Cooler Master v850 v2 White edition Gold 80+ Efficiency
    Cooling - CoolerMaster ML240 Illusion 3rd gen Dual Chamber pump

Main Monitor - ASUS ROG Strix XG27VQ 27" Full HD 1920 x 1080 FreeSync 144 Hz
    Second Monitor - Acer GN246HL Widescreen 24"

How it all started:
    September 28th, New world has released. I played it full-time for one week capped at 60fps, 1920x1080, and low video settings. I managed to log in at the beginning, it was smooth and it has never crashed in one week. I had freshly formatted because in the open-beta I had some crashes, similar to what I face now.
    After a couple of updates from the devs, and maybe windows update(it was automated). It started to crash after a couple of minutes into the games (5-20ish).

I have lowered my fps cap to 30, and all video settings to the lowest I could and managed to keep playing like that for another month. The patience has reached his limit and I went to play some other games to test if I was going to crash in those too. (Battlefield 2042, Diablo II Resurrected, Myth Of Empire, Icarus)

All this was on my old pc, a nice gaming pc with an intel i7 9700k cpu, 32 GB ram, an SSD, and the same GPU. I've searched for a fix and have found nothing that was totally fixing my issue.

I built up my new PC, downloaded the same games and the error has happened again. At this current time, I am very clueless and need technical support from professionals. I think my GPU may be burned but, I want to make sure of it before buying a new one. (My warranty is outdated)

Thanks for your time, any solutions will be much appreciated.

:)

ABoutin, Dec 7, 2021
  2. ABoutin Win User

Lastest update of windows 10

gpu driver : Nvidia 497.09

I forgot to mention that I read about the error code 141. I know it's a code related to hardware issues and since I got everything new except my GPU. I've identified my problem. Now, I need to know if it can be fixed.
  3. XBF - Dom Win User

Hello ABoutin,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

Can you inform us on what version of Windows you are using?
  4. Henry Marczak Win User

Trying to navigate around this support area is a pain so got here, it seems this is my only way to post a message.

Yes I still only play on a Xbox 360, all my games play and all dvd's except one game that was working fine but now doesn't read the disc, the disc looks perfect and was working then one day put it in and no read, the game is Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Since I only have an Xbox 360 I replay games and now started Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning but very disappointed that I can't download the expansion, I not the only one either.
  5. XBF - Dom Win User

I hope you're able to get some assistance with your hardware. We'll be locking this thread now that you've identified that this is no longer a Windows issue. If you continue to experience issues after resolving your hardware problem, we believe that visiting the Windows forum of our Microsoft Answers website will be more beneficial to you.

Thank you for reaching out to us and good luck!
  6. XBF Aicha T Win User

Cannot connect to Microsoft store from my PC. I had a "client support" guy who basicly had me reinstall Window 10... And I still have that error 0x880704cf

Thema:

1. Error occuring while I play most of my games - LiveKernelEvent , Code:141 - Similar Threads - Error occuring while

2. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  3. AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...: Why is this happening i just want play fornite 7dd319a4-7eb7-4941-9100-2ae1d5778569
  4. An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #102.1db5655f.1704387812.2885be1d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #102.1db5655f.1704387812.2885be1d: Hello. I have an error code wen trying to login to Xbox cloud gaming. An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #102.1db5655f.1704387812.2885be1d...
  5. Mistake: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mistake: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference...: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #102.64f01202.1704365170.14873a5e What does this mean? Not on the phone, not on the PC does not work ce1ad579-0636-4548-aa0b-85e4eee4117a
  6. I tried to get on cloud gaming on my phone and computer but it says An error occured while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried to get on cloud gaming on my phone and computer but it says An error occured while...: I think Xbox cloud gaming is down 5914dcc5-d07e-4221-b756-480acf3fd8b4
  7. When I go into cloud gaming it shows me ,, An error occurred while processing your request....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go into cloud gaming it shows me ,, An error occurred while processing your request....: I can’t put a picture :/ 94e3fd58-4cdd-4853-8e26-e195b229f918
  8. An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #102.1db5655f.1704377346.282ad046

in XBoX on Consoles
    An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #102.1db5655f.1704377346.282ad046: It works in the application on iPad, but I can't open it in Safari or Google Chrome. There was no problem before. I couldn't find a solution when I searched on the internet. I deleted my browser...
  9. Xcloud / Safari / An error occurred while processing your request.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xcloud / Safari / An error occurred while processing your request.: Hello, I have the issue when I try connect to the xcloud using Safari. An error occurred while processing your request. What should I do ? Is there any solutions ?...
  10. what should I do when I go on fortnite it says" an unexpected error has occurred while...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what should I do when I go on fortnite it says" an unexpected error has occurred while...: I really need help anything will do 6c6ad73a-41a8-44da-b626-cdc3fcc7e02b