Error message "We're not sure what is wrong 0x4000020000046"

Discus and support Error message "We're not sure what is wrong 0x4000020000046" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today around 1pm pacific time I turned on my Xbox one, signed in and went to Hulu. Got a message that Hulu was unavailable at the time so I went to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrsNight1505, Jan 4, 2014.

1. MrsNight1505
    MrsNight1505 Guest

Today around 1pm pacific time I turned on my Xbox one, signed in and went to Hulu. Got a message that Hulu was unavailable at the time so I went to Netflix it came on just fine. I power cycled because sometimes on the 360 Hulu would say not working and a
    quick power cycle would get it going. After that I could not sign in, networking connects to the modem just fine but the multiplayer part gives the error 0x4000020000046. I power cycled the modem, the Xbox, checked all the settings. Every other device works
    fine it is just the Xbox one that is not connecting.

:)

MrsNight1505, Jan 4, 2014
  2. why Fortnite doesnt work?

its ''something wrong''

AlienBug2319692, Jan 4, 2014
  3. xlaeser
    xlaeser Guest
    Trouble Xbox live Gold

Hey,

yeah the full message error is

"

Sorry, something went wrong.
    We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while.

TraceId: UmgZeZXdEESvweax.41.39.58"

xlaeser, Jan 4, 2014
  4. XBF George L Win User

We are not sure what is wrong error message

Hello!

Please refrain from using profanity on the Forums as per the
    Xbox Forums Guidelines.
    Can you give us more information about the issue at hand what exactly are you trying to do when the error comes up? What does the error message say? Please give us a bit more information to determine how to best assist you.
  5. Dewsh Shrapnel Win User

Xbox one gold redeeming code will not work :(

We're having the same issue. Keep getting the "Something went wrong" error message? Driving me crazy! The code still shows up as "unused", so I guess there's still that?
  6. Den DZO Win User

Problem with raising service order for Xbox Controller

Its a complete joke! why are support on this forum avoiding helping us with this?

I just cancelled my order with the hope of starting again but now it won't let me add an address. just ANOTHER USELESS ERROR MESSAGE!

We're not sure what happened but refreshing the page may help, or try again in a little while.

TraceId: OiIVaYzTsECUN1J+.8.183
  7. steeledwand7664 Win User

So many years and Xbox accounts still suck

What happens when you try and login?

Is it telling you that the password is wrong?

Are you getting an error message If so what is the error message saying?
  8. xlaeser Win User

Trouble Xbox live Gold

Hey,

yeah the fulle message error is

"

We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while.

TraceId: UmgZeZXdEESvweax.41.39.58"
Thema:

1. Error message "We're not sure what is wrong 0x4000020000046" - Similar Threads - Error message We're

2. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  3. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  4. Xbox won’t update - no error message

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox won’t update - no error message: I hadn’t played my Xbox in a few weeks and when I plugged it in it asked to update. I tried a few times but it would turn off during the update and not turn back on. When I turned it on manually...
  5. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  6. I have a new laptop and the xbox app doesn't lanch games, no error message or anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a new laptop and the xbox app doesn't lanch games, no error message or anything.: I have reinstalled the xbox app the games i'm trying to open. I've reset the apps setting in settings i've checked that my firewall is not blocking it. I've updated my nvidia drivers to most...
  7. Error messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error messages: I can't log into my Minecraft launcher because everytime it says Error Message: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)...
  8. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  9. ERROR message: you signed out of your account It's a good idea to close all browser windows.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ERROR message: you signed out of your account It's a good idea to close all browser windows.: When I try to login to minecraft feedback it says: you signed out of your account It's a good idea to close all browser windows. I looked at another Question like this the answer was that you...
  10. Error message 0x90190001 when I try to log into MS Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error message 0x90190001 when I try to log into MS Xbox app: Hello, Please excuse me if this has been addressed, I was unable to find this specific question being answered. I am attempting to log into the MS Xbox app on windows 11. I select "Use a...