Error Message: Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in....

Discus and support Error Message: Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; G'day everyone! I am hoping this may help someone with this same problem with this error message (Or Similar) and/or this Error code. It happens when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TaraGman, May 2, 2022.

1. TaraGman
    TaraGman Guest

Error Message: Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in....

G'day everyone!

I am hoping this may help someone with this same problem with this error message (Or Similar) and/or this Error code.

It happens when you try to sign into Xbox Live with your Xbox 360 profile. You can sign into your 360 profile but it kicks you out of Xbox Live. You can connect to the internet but it kicks you out of your 360 profile. Or, you are unable to download your 360 profile all together.

I asked the Live Help Chat and we couldn't figure out the problem. I accidently DCed from my chat but managed to find a solution (At least for me) without calling or speaking to anyone.

What I tried was:

Changing Avatar.

Changing Password.

Deleting my 360 Profile but was unable to download again on both 360 and Xbox One (Not at the same time)

Searched EVERYWHERE online.

But nothing worked! However, 1 person said his solution that was similar to mine that helped, but he called to get that help. I say thanks to that person!

This was my solution!

What I did was refreshed my Subscription (As I had Xbox Ultimate Pass) by turning on Auto billing and turning it back off. (As I don't like to be Auto billed)

Now, I can sign into my 360 profile AND Xbox Live at the same time and play as normal on both my Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Also can now download my Xbox 360 profile!

This is my first time posting here but thought I would give a solution for someone that may have the same problem I have and others had. I was too shy to call for help though but did it this way.

Thanks for reading. Have fun gaming!

:)

TaraGman, May 2, 2022
  2. keelan bushell Win User

Xbox 360 Error 8015000A FIXED

Error 8015000A

“Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in” can you fix this problem please as can’t sign or re-download my profile account to my Xbox
  3. Chantelle siane Lewi Win User

How to download and log into your microsoft account on xbox 360?

The error says:

Sorry there is a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to http://account.live.com to fix the problem.

8015000A
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

“Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.”

One of two things could be causing this.

Like the others have said it could be the password but what they have not said is that for the 360s including the emulators on the Ones the password box is limited to 16 characters so if your password is longer than 16 characters it will see it as a wrong
    password when trying to sign in.

The second thing like the others have said is 2 factor authentication the 360s including the emulators do not play well with 2 factor authentication. You would either need to turn this off or use the app password.
  5. xIDreamThief Win User

Not sure if y'all tried changing your profile / account password through xbox.com?

I would first change your account password, and then go from there. If not I would go and contact xbox / microsoft support @

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Good Luck.
  6. ������ Win User

I had the same problem but I just changed the password, or it moght be 2FA

“I would first change your account password and then go from there. If not I would go and contact Xbox / Microsoft support @

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Error Message: Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in.... - Similar Threads - Error Message Sorry

2. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  3. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  4. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  5. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  6. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  7. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  8. Xbox won’t update - no error message

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox won’t update - no error message: I hadn’t played my Xbox in a few weeks and when I plugged it in it asked to update. I tried a few times but it would turn off during the update and not turn back on. When I turned it on manually...
  9. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  10. Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...: Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry something went wrong . Try again in a while (0X80070520) Was working fine yesterday...