Error message "sorry something went wrong" when trying to enter shipping details.

Discus and support Error message "sorry something went wrong" when trying to enter shipping details. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've tried multiple times at different points of the day to get my warranty processed for the Xbox Series X. I went to Microsoft Devices and click... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HaiderRaider, Jan 4, 2022.

1. HaiderRaider
    HaiderRaider Guest

Error message "sorry something went wrong" when trying to enter shipping details.

Hi,

I've tried multiple times at different points of the day to get my warranty processed for the Xbox Series X. I went to Microsoft Devices and click on "start order".

Then I fill in the section on my device, specify the type of problem "mechanical noise" and give details in the description text field. I click next and there's a link to "Enter a New Address". I click that link and I get, an error message, "Sorry, something went wrong. We're not sure what happened but refreshing the page may help, or try again in a little while." TraceId: 098xC35gW02cdQfQ.5.174

I've tried multiple browsers, chrome, firefox and edge. I've even tried InPrivate browsing but it made no difference.

Then I went to Xbox Virtual Chat Assistant where I gave my cell phone number and said call me back. Next I get the error message "Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it.".

I also tried calling and all that did was have me redirected to the online website which I already tried.

Help getting this resolved will be greatly appreciated!

:)

HaiderRaider, Jan 4, 2022
  2. JBHKL Win User

Did you manage to fix this? My Series X controller has stick drift and keeps moving up/forward.

I’ve been getting this message for over a week now despite using different browsers. Always happens when I need to add address
    Nope. Still an issue for me too, complete silence from MS. I also have a thumbstick drift issue, so that's interesting.
  3. NaeemUddin1 Win User

This is still an ongoing problem for me, been doing it for about 3 days now on different platforms and browsers.
  4. depressedbald man î Win User

Pick an different option, I chose something different and was able to get in call and told them my situation
  5. Scanerboy Win User

I have this issue since december. Keep trying on edge and chrome laptop and phone. Have a no signal detected problem. Game pass ultimate goes unsused too. Terrible experience switching from PS
  6. MJ.Nelson Win User

I too am experiencing issues with this. I have used Firefox, Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers and have been trying to start an order for my controller for over a week.
Thema:

1. Error message "sorry something went wrong" when trying to enter shipping details. - Similar Threads - Error message sorry

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  4. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  5. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  6. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  7. Xbox won’t update - no error message

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox won’t update - no error message: I hadn’t played my Xbox in a few weeks and when I plugged it in it asked to update. I tried a few times but it would turn off during the update and not turn back on. When I turned it on manually...
  8. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  9. I have a new laptop and the xbox app doesn't lanch games, no error message or anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a new laptop and the xbox app doesn't lanch games, no error message or anything.: I have reinstalled the xbox app the games i'm trying to open. I've reset the apps setting in settings i've checked that my firewall is not blocking it. I've updated my nvidia drivers to most...
  10. Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...: Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry something went wrong . Try again in a while (0X80070520) Was working fine yesterday...