error message and not recognising error code

Discus and support error message and not recognising error code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bought a prepaid code and I keep getting an error code when trying to redeem, recommending to try code again. I have tried to check the error code with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PR3DAT0R16, Oct 11, 2017.

1. PR3DAT0R16
    PR3DAT0R16 Guest

Bought a prepaid code and I keep getting an error code when trying to redeem, recommending to try code again. I have tried to check the error code with Microsoft but it's not recognised.

Have noticed that other people have had same issues and wondered if they had any suggestions or if a solution has been found.

Thanks

:)

PR3DAT0R16, Oct 11, 2017
  2. Cannot redeem codes

Anyone else havin a problem. Its accepting the code and displaying what its for but when i click to download i'm gettin an error message everytime with no specific error codes. ***!

Greasychipbutty, Oct 11, 2017
  3. PB7
    PB7 Guest
  4. Goody1037 Win User

Xbox One X initial setup "There was a problem with the update" 0x8B10000B 0x00000000 0x00000204

This error code is not recognised by Microsoft help? I find that strange and annoyin .
  5. PennyKitson Win User

I can't log in

Xbox wont sign in and comes up with an error code that isnt recognised!?!
  6. Y0U DEFEATED Win User

cant log into xbox live

Hard reset worked for me. Was worried when the code wasn't recognised in the error code search field, but this thread helped. Cheers
  7. Malacath Win User

Xbox loading my profile. But games not working?

Be more specific.

Do you get an error message?

Does is not recognise that a disc is in the drive?

Does it happen to downloaded games?
  8. rufioh32 Win User

xbox smartglass fable anniversary

Same issue here, with SmartGlass on iOS. It recognises that I'm playing Fable Anniversary, but then I get the same error message in the app.
Thema:

1. error message and not recognising error code - Similar Threads - error message recognising

2. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  3. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  4. Xbox won’t update - no error message

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox won’t update - no error message: I hadn’t played my Xbox in a few weeks and when I plugged it in it asked to update. I tried a few times but it would turn off during the update and not turn back on. When I turned it on manually...
  5. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  6. I have a new laptop and the xbox app doesn't lanch games, no error message or anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a new laptop and the xbox app doesn't lanch games, no error message or anything.: I have reinstalled the xbox app the games i'm trying to open. I've reset the apps setting in settings i've checked that my firewall is not blocking it. I've updated my nvidia drivers to most...
  7. Error messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error messages: I can't log into my Minecraft launcher because everytime it says Error Message: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)...
  8. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  9. ERROR message: you signed out of your account It's a good idea to close all browser windows.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ERROR message: you signed out of your account It's a good idea to close all browser windows.: When I try to login to minecraft feedback it says: you signed out of your account It's a good idea to close all browser windows. I looked at another Question like this the answer was that you...
  10. Error message 0x90190001 when I try to log into MS Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error message 0x90190001 when I try to log into MS Xbox app: Hello, Please excuse me if this has been addressed, I was unable to find this specific question being answered. I am attempting to log into the MS Xbox app on windows 11. I select "Use a...