error message and not recognising error code

Discus and support error message and not recognising error code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bought a prepaid code and I keep getting an error code when trying to redeem, recommending to try code again. I have tried to check the error code with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PR3DAT0R16, Oct 11, 2017.

1. PR3DAT0R16
    PR3DAT0R16 Guest

Bought a prepaid code and I keep getting an error code when trying to redeem, recommending to try code again. I have tried to check the error code with Microsoft but it's not recognised.

Have noticed that other people have had same issues and wondered if they had any suggestions or if a solution has been found.

Thanks

:)

PR3DAT0R16, Oct 11, 2017
  2. Cannot redeem codes

Anyone else havin a problem. Its accepting the code and displaying what its for but when i click to download i'm gettin an error message everytime with no specific error codes. ***!

Greasychipbutty, Oct 11, 2017
  3. PB7
    PB7 Guest
  4. Goody1037 Win User

Xbox One X initial setup "There was a problem with the update" 0x8B10000B 0x00000000 0x00000204

This error code is not recognised by Microsoft help? I find that strange and annoyin .
  5. PennyKitson Win User

I can't log in

Xbox wont sign in and comes up with an error code that isnt recognised!?!
  6. Y0U DEFEATED Win User

cant log into xbox live

Hard reset worked for me. Was worried when the code wasn't recognised in the error code search field, but this thread helped. Cheers
  7. Malacath Win User

Xbox loading my profile. But games not working?

Be more specific.

Do you get an error message?

Does is not recognise that a disc is in the drive?

Does it happen to downloaded games?
  8. rufioh32 Win User

xbox smartglass fable anniversary

Same issue here, with SmartGlass on iOS. It recognises that I'm playing Fable Anniversary, but then I get the same error message in the app.
Thema:

1. error message and not recognising error code - Similar Threads - error message recognising

2. How do I resolve the error message with COD MW ‘not installed’ when I switch profiles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I resolve the error message with COD MW ‘not installed’ when I switch profiles.: I have downloaded COD MW on my Xbox S and it works fine under my profile. However if I switch profiles to my son he is unable to play and the message is against each add on is ‘not installed’. I...
  3. How to remove a young family member? Error Message

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove a young family member? Error Message: I can't remove a young family member even though I'm the one who originally added the member. I get a message saying I can't remove from family group. What do I do?...
  4. Trying to schedule a repair, but getting error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to schedule a repair, but getting error message: Hi there, I am trying to schedule a repair for my Xbox controller that suddenly died (doesn’t turn on). It was bought in November and given as a Christmas gift so less than one month of use. The...
  5. error message -2015294512

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error message -2015294512: I am trying to launch Jurassic World evolution 2. i got the game through game pass and i have tried launching it via the xbox app, the desktop shortcut and through the file location but i get the...
  6. A error message on fortnite keeps coming up when trying to log in and says a unexpected...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A error message on fortnite keeps coming up when trying to log in and says a unexpected...: A error message on fortnite keeps coming up when trying to log in and says a unexpected error has occurred when logging in to xbox live, please assist 424cf8cb-d15b-45ae-ad9b-bf175200a24f
  7. I keep getting a error message on my new series s asking do I own this games. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a error message on my new series s asking do I own this games. And it...: keep getting a error message on my new series s asking do I own this games. And it willnt let open any of my old games from my xbox 1 . Can you help please b6c5f0be-0968-4f16-8a3b-524766228a1b
  8. YouTube is giving me an error message on Microsoft Edge version 107 on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    YouTube is giving me an error message on Microsoft Edge version 107 on Xbox: Recently, I've been receiving an error message on YouTube when I'm watching videos, I've never had an issue when using Microsoft edge on my Xbox a few months ago, but I believe that the existing...
  9. Error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error message: Hi! On Star Trek Online (Ascension), every time I try to play it, it gives me an error message. It says, Disconnected from the account server. Please try again later. I just downloaded it and...
  10. New Computer, error message when I try to play Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Computer, error message when I try to play Flight Simulator: CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID in the bound device license. I get this error message when I try to play the downloaded game. I bought MFS (Microsoft Flight Simulator 40th...