error message -2015294512

Discus and support error message -2015294512 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to launch Jurassic World evolution 2. i got the game through game pass and i have tried launching it via the xbox app, the desktop shortcut... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by harry llewellyn, Jan 11, 2023.

1. error message -2015294512

I am trying to launch Jurassic World evolution 2. i got the game through game pass and i have tried launching it via the xbox app, the desktop shortcut and through the file location but i get the error message file system error -2015294512 I have tried a lot of different "fixes" i found online but nothing worked. i am on windows 10 if that is relavent.

:)

harry llewellyn, Jan 11, 2023
  2. Rishabh0067 Win User

How do I fix error code 0x80070005 and error code 0x803F8001

The error message "File system error (-2015294512)" usually indicates an issue with the file system on your device. It might be related to corruption or hardware problems. Try restarting your device and running a file system check or disk repair utility to diagnose and fix the problem.
  3. Hydramoon Win User

How do I fix error code 0x80070005 and error code 0x803F8001

im getting an error when i tryt to boot up my game called "File system error (-2015294512)
  4. UnholyProph3t Win User

File System Error (-2015294512)

OK, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the games. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app. I have tried running as admin. I have tried rebooting my pc. The link you gave me has no information on this.

File System Error (-2015294512) is the message.
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

error -2015294512

Well, I suggest you try this:

Open the Settings app it is the gear in the start menu.

Open Accounts

Click Sign-in Options

Scroll down to Privacy

Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

Restart your PC!
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

error -2015294512

Hi there BestmusiCZ welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I suggest you try these basic troubleshooting steps!

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command, then you're going to open the gamepass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again :

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.
Thema:

error message -2015294512

1. error message -2015294512 - Similar Threads - error message 2015294512

2. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  3. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  4. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  5. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  6. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  7. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  8. Xbox won’t update - no error message

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox won’t update - no error message: I hadn’t played my Xbox in a few weeks and when I plugged it in it asked to update. I tried a few times but it would turn off during the update and not turn back on. When I turned it on manually...
  9. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  10. Error message '(-2015294512)' & '0x800704c7' is preventing me from opening games via the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message '(-2015294512)' & '0x800704c7' is preventing me from opening games via the...: Cant seem to fix 'File system error (-2015294512)' which is related to GameLaunchHelper.exe on my C drive and also '0x800704c7' that pops up on the Xbox app. This error is preventing me from...