Error matchmaking connection

Discus and support Error matchmaking connection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hii there, So, i play mmc since 1 week, and all works fine. But there's 3 days i cant play matchmaking, i choose the map and automaticaly im boot and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dajuu, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Dajuu
    Dajuu Guest

Hii there, So, i play mmc since 1 week, and all works fine. But there's 3 days i cant play matchmaking, i choose the map and automaticaly im boot and restart the matchmaking search. But i can play campagn in coop on xbox live with friends, or customs games....

:)

Dajuu, Feb 23, 2015
  2. ums4734
    ums4734 Guest
    Signing into Live

Sorry, I meant matchmaking, not messaging. I also occasionally get an emcp error when testing connection. Just running the test again shows no error.

ums4734, Feb 23, 2015
  3. George0576
    George0576 Guest
    matchmaking service alert

have just got titanfall having connection issues have done a connection test coes up with service matchmaking error how do I sort this

George0576, Feb 23, 2015
  4. ums4734 Win User

Signing into Live

Sorry, I meant matchmaking, not messaging. I also occasionally get an emcp error when testing connection. Just running the test again shows no error.
  5. George0576 Win User

matchmaking service alert

have just got titanfall having connection issues have done a connection test coes up with service matchmaking error how do I sort this
  6. okp5125 Win User

Account problem

Well that's not what's happening because it connects fine,it says that there's a matchmaking error but I was toldnthat doesn't matter, I juts can't sign into Xbox live even though I'm connected
  7. Mister Fitzer Win User

Modern Warfare 2 Lobby problem.

Is this the only game in which you're experiencing slow matchmaking? And have you tried running a LIVE connection test to see if any errors or messages come up?
  8. Yousef Islam Win User

Is Gears of Wars 2 still active online?

Typical matchmaking errors.
Thema:

1. Error matchmaking connection - Similar Threads - Error matchmaking connection

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  4. 8015190e error

in XBoX on Consoles
    8015190e error: I've followed all the guides officially from Xbox I'm having issues playing mw3 og on Xbox One s and I'm still having issues fixing it 001ee575-bc36-4bff-87ac-07b155be4a47
  5. Error code 80151909

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80151909: Every time I go to log into my Xbox for the past week it’s not been able to.. I’ve tested my network connection and it fails every single time right when it gets to Xbox live connection but is...
  6. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  7. Xbox app fsils to updste with specific error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app fsils to updste with specific error: Hello everyone, I am having exactly this issue : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-0x80070426-when-i-try-to-start-xbox/403f8e9b-2afc-4c32-9230-aa59b4732531...
  8. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  9. Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?: I was playing and recording clips for dark souls 3 bosses on a Sandusky 128gb 3.0 usb for the past two days. It was going fine until I got to a certain boss and went to record a clip. I pressed...
  10. So I started up fortnite and I went to play but when I ready up it says matchmaking error #1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I started up fortnite and I went to play but when I ready up it says matchmaking error #1: I really wanna know why it continues to keep saying it I'm confused and I don't know what to do bf48359c-8296-42a8-86a1-bdefddbe3b1f