Error log in to kids account

Discus and support Error log in to kids account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have trouble logging in to my kids account. A message appear “There’s a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com, then come back to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LyutskanKabakov, Feb 18, 2022.

1. Error log in to kids account

Hi, I have trouble logging in to my kids account. A message appear “There’s a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in”. I logged in online but everything seems to be ok and I have no pending notifications.

My main account works fine but my kids can’t logging in to theirs.

:)

LyutskanKabakov, Feb 18, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello LyutskanKabakov, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and we can see what may be pending in your children's account.

To effectively clarify this issue, you need to contact Microsoft support directly via chat.

To do so go to the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
  3. ZokoeADVAS Win User

Error logging into kid's Xbox live accounts

Have you had any luck with a solution to this problem? I can only get the main account to work, so we can only play 1 player games...It is very frustrating!
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Error logging into kid's Xbox live accounts

Hey there ZokoeADVAS,

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically
    to you!
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Microsoft Family

incorrect, i do this for my kids all the time

1. log into the kids account on the pc.

2. open the store and log out of the windows 10 store and log into it with your account.

3. go to download history and download minecraft (if already installed on the main profile this will be near enough instant.)

4. once done log out of the windows store and log out of windows, log back in to the kids account and he can then play minecraft all he wants.

I have 5 kids and they all use my minecraft purchase on their pcs with their own accounts. as long as they are a part of your microsoft family all is good.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Problems playing shared games

It depends on what she wants to play. If you log on your kids console, and she logs in on yours, and she wants to play a game that you purchased on your account, then she will not be able to as your account is not logged in on your console. Since you are
    sharing games on your kids console, your account needs to be logged into Xbox live on your console so you or anyone else using your console can play your games on it.
Thema:

1. Error log in to kids account - Similar Threads - Error log kids

2. Unable to log in. Error 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log in. Error 0x89235107: After searching as far as possible on the internet about the error, I could not fix the problem with XBOX login on PC. I cannot launch any game I have installed. Please, help...
  3. error logging into game

in XBoX Accessibility
    error logging into game: whenever i boot up fortnite it tells me an unexpected error occurred trying to log into my xbox live account and i reset my xbox and restarted the game over and over and still get the same result...
  4. I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors.: I can't log into any Microsoft related accounts. Upon logging in I get the error message "Please try again later, " or "The application has made too many requests. Press Retry to continue."...
  5. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  6. Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.: When i load up Fortnite it says that an unexpected error has occured when logging in with my xbox live account. I’ve tried restarting the console, deleting the game and reinstalling, deleting my...
  7. Error message 0x90190001 when I try to log into MS Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error message 0x90190001 when I try to log into MS Xbox app: Hello, Please excuse me if this has been addressed, I was unable to find this specific question being answered. I am attempting to log into the MS Xbox app on windows 11. I select "Use a...
  8. 0x89235107 error when logging into xbox pc app

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x89235107 error when logging into xbox pc app: Every time I try to sign into the xbox pc app for the first time each time I boot my pc up, I have to reinstall the xbox app for it to work. 23b8b58f-cc1e-4281-8321-400a44c387bc
  9. Can't log in to Fortnite on my sons Xbox. Just says "an unexpected error occurredwhile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log in to Fortnite on my sons Xbox. Just says "an unexpected error occurredwhile...: I have been trying to log in to Fortnite on to sons Xbox but keep getting the above message and won't load into game. I have tried the restart options and several things that searched on...
  10. XSTS error="account_child_not_in_family" when attempting to log into xbox.com? Get logged...

in XBoX Accessibility
    XSTS error="account_child_not_in_family" when attempting to log into xbox.com? Get logged...: Whenever i attempt to log into xbox.com, after I input my information, I get looped back to the home screen and not being logged in. (ex. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twatf5atnqw). I have tried...