Error LC-208.001 when trying to log in overwatch 2 on xbox

Discus and support Error LC-208.001 when trying to log in overwatch 2 on xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I can't login in overwatch 2 from xbox consoles. Other accounts work on the same consoles perfectly, but my account doesn’t work on any of them.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nikolay Pak, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Nikolay Pak
    Nikolay Pak Guest

Hello!
    I can't login in overwatch 2 from xbox consoles. Other accounts work on the same consoles perfectly, but my account doesn’t work on any of them. receiving Error LC-208.001 and nothing changes for more than month.

I tried:
    reinstalling the game;

logging in and out from console
    switching consoles (asked friend from another country to log in my account from his console)
    using VPN or completely changing networks

Battle.net support team redirected me here as they couldn't do anything either
    On PC my battle.net account works with no issue

Other accounts work perfectly on this console and don't receive any errors

:)

Nikolay Pak, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, maybe, however at the moment Live's services are undergoing maintenance it's difficult to know exactly what could be affecting it, the ideal would be to wait for the services to return to normal and then try again.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status
  3. Nikolay Pak Win User

Hello!
    Thanks you for try, but unfortunately, I've already tried those steps and it didn't help :(
    I think that the problem is in my xbox account or somewhere in connection between xbox and battle.net, but even reconnecting account did not help :(
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Nikolay, I did some research on this error and found something that might help you.

https://www.vg247.com/overwatch-2-lc-208-server...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. CryingHero Win User

Overwatch LC-202 error

6. laws-8476BDFE-0A64-4 Win User

Overwatch LC-202 error

I have already contacted Blizzard support multiple times and they continue to send me here after seeing I’ve already tried everything on their troubleshooting page for that error. The same list of stuff i posted here which matches everything in the article
    you provided. I’ve already done all that and nothing appears to help.
Thema:

1. Error LC-208.001 when trying to log in overwatch 2 on xbox - Similar Threads - Error 208 001

2. Error code0x80073cfb when updating Xbox Identity Provider on Windows 11

in XboX Insiders
    Error code0x80073cfb when updating Xbox Identity Provider on Windows 11: Error code0x80073cfb when updating Xbox Identity Provider on Windows 11. It's been going on for weeks. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. xobx 360 error ode 80150016

in XBoX on Consoles
    xobx 360 error ode 80150016: this error happens when trying to download my brothers account to my 360 i just wanna know if i can download any saves from there but ERROR so whats happening any help appricated...
  4. Error code 208.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 208.....: How do I fix this? I'm on a disability income from military service and can't afford to replace the one thing that brought me a sliver of joy. What part do I need to buy or, what this do I need to...
  5. Error 208

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 208: Following the troubleshooting directions for E208, will press and holding the eject and pair button just reset the Xbox or will it erase all stored data and factory reset it?...
  6. error 208

in XBoX on Consoles
    error 208: so, i have a xbox one x and when i turn it on it comes up with a error message and asks to restart or troubleshoot.when i click restart it restarts my xbox but comes back to the exact same page. i...
  7. error e 208 000001e7 00000005

in XBoX on Consoles
    error e 208 000001e7 00000005: Do i have to reset my xbox, cause i dont want it lol. and its says i can do a update with usb but dont find the link thanks dfbb15d5-c936-4ece-9feb-7307415a6251
  8. Error 208 000000045d 0000005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 208 000000045d 0000005: I have been restarting it multiple times and followed the steps of xbox but still its does not work 437c732c-1d54-44fa-b809-cce3029e646e
  9. Startup Error Code 208

in XBoX on Consoles
    Startup Error Code 208: What is Startup Error Code 208? I can't find a definition or solution for it. When this error code comes up I have two options on the screen. 1- Restart the xbox or 2- Troubleshoot the issue....
  10. Apex Legends and Warzone audio cutting out before console crashes booting to Error 208 and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apex Legends and Warzone audio cutting out before console crashes booting to Error 208 and...: I don't know whats going on, I have an Xbox one X that I bought 2 months ago and up until about 2 weeks ago everything was fine. When I try to play Apex legends or Warzone, the game crashes my...