Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(
Discus and support Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :( in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat...... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NovatoSCDO, Aug 25, 2026.
Thema:
Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(
Loading...
-
Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :( - Similar Threads - Error voice's group
-
Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.
in XboX InsidersGetting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments] -
Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006
in XboX InsidersIssues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to... -
Alguna solución para este error al transmitir
in XboX InsidersAlguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay... -
Error installing the update (Alpha)
in XboX InsidersError installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS... -
What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003
in XboX InsidersWhat is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to... -
Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It
in XboX InsidersGetting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:... -
Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.
in XboX InsidersSending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the... -
Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033
in XboX InsidersGhost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033: Xbox Series X – 0x8B050033 after leaving Delta Ring Hello, I left the Xbox Insider Delta Ring directly from my Xbox Series X on July 11, 2026. After leaving the program, the console became... -
When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhen I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4