Error in app NBA Game Time

Discus and support Error in app NBA Game Time in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Goodnight everyone, I would like some help, my application NBA Game Time is with a message when I watch the games live or not. "Video Content... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CDMFelipe, Nov 18, 2015.

1. CDMFelipe
    CDMFelipe Guest

Goodnight everyone, I would like some help, my application NBA Game Time is with a message when I watch the games live or not.

"Video Content Unavaible"

"The content you have selected is not avaible in your geographic region."

Already uninstalled, installed again and nothing, not support the NBA was able to help me so far, some guys mind?

[View:https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/images/000/548/845/full/IMG_20151116_230903756.jpg?1447890289:550:0]

:)

CDMFelipe, Nov 18, 2015
  2. NBA app - games unavailable

I have a similar problem.

Last season the nba game time app worked great for me on xbox360.

This season any time I try to watch a game or NBA TV on the app I get the error message:

"To watch premium content, please login with your NBA League Pass account in the application settings. Visit www.nba.com/xbox to learn more."

I am logged in correctly. I have deleted and reinstalled the app. I have deleted all the devices from my NBA League Pass account and re-added the xbox360. Nothing has helped.

Any advice would be appreciated.

UnchartedFilly8, Nov 18, 2015
  3. NBA game time app???

Hey there, DrunkenMonkey35! I'm very sorry to see that you are unable to download the app. This thread is a little old. If you still need assistance, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This
    way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. Error in app NBA Game Time :)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 18, 2015
  4. Error in app NBA Game Time

This has been happening to me for 2 weeks now. I've just posted up a thread then stumbled across yours. Have you had any luck yet???

Buckets111111, Nov 30, 2015
  5. Buckets111111 Win User

This has been happening to me for 2 weeks now. I've just posted up a thread then stumbled across yours. Have you had any luck yet???
  6. UnchartedFilly8 Win User

NBA app - games unavailable

I have a similar problem.

Last season the nba game time app worked great for me on xbox360.

This season any time I try to watch a game or NBA TV on the app I get the error message:

"To watch premium content, please login with your NBA League Pass account in the application settings. Visit www.nba.com/xbox to learn more."

I am logged in correctly. I have deleted and reinstalled the app. I have deleted all the devices from my NBA League Pass account and re-added the xbox360. Nothing has helped.

Any advice would be appreciated.
  7. Mister Cerb Win User

NBA Gametime App

Hey there Chambers!

I'm sorry to say that with something like this, you'll need to reach out to the App's creator. However, you can also try the steps on our
    Set Up the NBA Game Time App support article to see if that helps you at all. In particular, check out the "Sign in to NBA Game Time using your NBA League Pass account" section.

Let us know if you have any questions. =)
  8. Corporate Chaoz Win User

Things that should Change About Xbox One

Get more apps like NBA game time for NBA league pass. Sony has it for PS4, come on MS.
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

NBA game time app???

Hey there, DrunkenMonkey35! I'm very sorry to see that you are unable to download the app. This thread is a little old. If you still need assistance, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This
    way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
Thema:

1. Error in app NBA Game Time - Similar Threads - Error app NBA

2. On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...: [img] I have tried reinstalling the Xbox app, Gaming services and even the Microsoft Store. The only windows update I need is the 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...
  3. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  4. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...: I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to...
  5. Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store: I've tried multiple times on different days after restarts etc. Anytime I attempt to install the Xbox app I receive error 0x80070005 after the app downloads I'm running windows 10 Pro and there...
  6. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  7. I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...: I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a fresh install of Windows 11. I was getting the error before reinstalling Windows 11 as well. I have...
  8. im having the error code 0x80070bff (windows11 app)

in XboX Insiders
    im having the error code 0x80070bff (windows11 app): trying to watch astroneer and a lot of others just results in this error and i dont know how to fix it does anyone know how to? submitted by /u/Single_Button_5649 [link] [comments]
  9. I have a new laptop and the xbox app doesn't lanch games, no error message or anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a new laptop and the xbox app doesn't lanch games, no error message or anything.: I have reinstalled the xbox app the games i'm trying to open. I've reset the apps setting in settings i've checked that my firewall is not blocking it. I've updated my nvidia drivers to most...
  10. NBA App streaming error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA App streaming error: Hi, Been having an issue with the NBA Game Time app for some time now. All games (live or archived) only play for about 5 seconds and then the screen flickers for a bit, then goes solid green....