Error gamingservicesui.exe two point hospital pc game pass

Discus and support Error gamingservicesui.exe two point hospital pc game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i play two point hospital in pc with game pass but error gamingservicesui.exe. I can play another game i try restart pc still same [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by niwrgw, Jul 2, 2022.

  1. niwrgw
    niwrgw Guest

    Error gamingservicesui.exe two point hospital pc game pass


    i play two point hospital in pc with game pass but error gamingservicesui.exe. I can play another game i try restart pc still same


    Error gamingservicesui.exe two point hospital pc game pass [​IMG]


    :)
     
    niwrgw, Jul 2, 2022
    #1
  2. Difecti Win User

    Error gamingservicesui.exe two point hospital pc game pass

    I'm also getting this error with ANY game of the Xbox app. I have used sfc & dism, no issues found. This error follows at least 2 days of not being able to launch ANY game I have tried to install and run.
  3. niwrgw Win User

    Error gamingservicesui.exe two point hospital pc game pass

    now the game work perfectly sir i just waiting thank you
  4. niwrgw Win User

    Error gamingservicesui.exe two point hospital pc game pass

    yes i can play another game but i want play this game, ok then sir ill wait a couple of hours
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Error gamingservicesui.exe two point hospital pc game pass

    I understand you want to play this game, my friend. I asked just to make sure that this is not an operational system issue. Since it is only happening with this game, corrupted files on the operational system should not be the issue.

    If after a few hours the game still shows this error and reinstalling it does not solve the issue, please let me know. Waiting for your feedback!
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Error gamingservicesui.exe two point hospital pc game pass

    In this case, since Xbox had a server issue yesterday and other users are having the same problem as you, I would recommend you to wait a few hours to see if it gets back to normal again.

    If it does not get back to normal after a couple of hours, please try to reinstall the game since it is the only game that is showing this issue. You can play other games just fine, right?

    Now if you have this issue with other games too, please let me know so we can proceed troubleshooting this.
Thema:

Error gamingservicesui.exe two point hospital pc game pass

Loading...
  1. Error gamingservicesui.exe two point hospital pc game pass - Similar Threads - Error gamingservicesui exe

  2. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  3. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  4. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  5. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  6. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  9. Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033

    in XboX Insiders
    Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033: Xbox Series X – 0x8B050033 after leaving Delta Ring Hello, I left the Xbox Insider Delta Ring directly from my Xbox Series X on July 11, 2026. After leaving the program, the console became...
  10. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...