Error: Failed to load Profile on TiTanFall ... HELP PLEASE

Discus and support Error: Failed to load Profile on TiTanFall ... HELP PLEASE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i haven't been able to play Titanfall for a week because I keep getting an error message that says "Failed to load Profile" has anyone had this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ETERNAL C4A, Mar 27, 2014.

1. ETERNAL C4A
    ETERNAL C4A Guest

i haven't been able to play Titanfall for a week because I keep getting an error message that says "Failed to load Profile"

has anyone had this problem? If so how was it resolved. EA can't help me and Microsoft can't seem to help me either.

:)

ETERNAL C4A, Mar 27, 2014
  2. drivesafely
    drivesafely Guest
    HELP PLEASE-Error: Failed to load Profile on TiTanFall

X1 is a home networking bully. If we turn on 2 at same time we have all kinds of problems and can not play games like fitness or even today Kinect sports rivals would not log into servers. This online only stuff is a big headache.

drivesafely, Mar 27, 2014
  3. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest

Yeah, that seems like a networking issue. Are you having other trouble with any other games? Is there any lag or other problems?

CMUchippewa, Mar 27, 2014
  4. MessiahBrowny Win User

Try power down on your console hold for 5/8 secs.

Than reset your router it worked for me
  5. acosme Win User

I can"t play because it doesn"t even load the first phase.
  6. drivesafely Win User

X1 is a home networking bully. If we turn on 2 at same time we have all kinds of problems and can not play games like fitness or even today Kinect sports rivals would not log into servers. This online only stuff is a big headache.
  7. CMUchippewa Win User

Yeah, that seems like a networking issue. Are you having other trouble with any other games? Is there any lag or other problems?
  8. SinCity333 Win User

Cannot Log into any games on my Xbox One

sounds like my issue... on titanfall. error: failed to read profile

Forza wont even load.

I'm on day four now without being able to play.

There is a 'service alert' for playing online games. I hope they fix it soon.
Thema:

1. Error: Failed to load Profile on TiTanFall ... HELP PLEASE - Similar Threads - Error Failed load

2. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  3. Ark survival evolved join failed (error)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved join failed (error): Hello I’m trying to play ark survival evolved with my girlfriend from Europe and it keeps saying join failed or just freezes her games meanwhile my other friends are able to join just fine I don’t...
  4. Can some one help me becaausse I get this error in fh4 Network Diagnostics Failed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can some one help me becaausse I get this error in fh4 Network Diagnostics Failed...: I can play online because of this error. 109bd367-0869-45a4-a1f6-043731255c2c
  5. How do I fix the Login failed error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the Login failed error: Whenever I try to login to Fortnite I press start > select account then it says “Login Failed and Retry” when I press retry it makes me go through the cycle again I tried restarting Fortnite,...
  6. For the last 5 day's every time I try to log into crossout game it says error failed to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    For the last 5 day's every time I try to log into crossout game it says error failed to...: Crossout servers keep failing to Server please help thanks 90fe779a-57a0-4a9d-9d9e-2430969ae498
  7. How do I fix the error code "20002, open service failed", when trying to start Fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the error code "20002, open service failed", when trying to start Fortnite.: I keep getting an error code while trying to boot up Fortnite. It's 20002, open service failed, and I haven't been able to find it anywhere. However, it only pops up about 80-90% of the time I try...
  8. So i wanted to play roblox and it showed an error screen that said failed to load library...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i wanted to play roblox and it showed an error screen that said failed to load library...: So i wanted to play roblox and it showed an error screen that said failed to load library SensApi.dll then after it says the application has an unrecoverable error and it shows this. Do you know...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 load failed. An unknown error occurred. Please try again later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 load failed. An unknown error occurred. Please try again later: I downloaded Forza Horizon 4. When I launch and click play it says load failed an unknown error occurred please try again pls help me want to play forza 4 8b6e332d-79d5-42d7-88b4-8a47fa63ad9e
  10. Error code 0x8b050033 all games fail to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x8b050033 all games fail to load: I can't launch any of my digitally downloaded games without receiving this code 0x8b050033 update needed. The error code says xbox live servers are under maintenance and to just try later. The...