Error Error Error

Discus and support Error Error Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 0x80131500 Trying to add my friends to home screen as it's probably the most important thing right? TO BE ABLE TO SEE YOUR FRIENDS AND MESSAGES... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PENNANCE III, Oct 17, 2017.

1. PENNANCE III
    PENNANCE III Guest

Error Error Error

0x80131500

Trying to add my friends to home screen as it's probably the most important thing right? TO BE ABLE TO SEE YOUR FRIENDS AND MESSAGES WITHOUT GOING THROUGH A SEPERATE PAGE!?!!!!!!!! who designs this crap ,why change it???????

:)

PENNANCE III, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Gift3d
    Gift3d Guest
    Credentials error

credentials? isnt that like your accont info?

Try to go on xbox.com and sign into it and see if u have any messages. might just need to verify an email or something

Gift3d, Oct 17, 2017
  3. PB7
    PB7 Guest
  4. HELLRAZER305
    HELLRAZER305 Guest

Error Error Error

DID you fix it I got the same one??

HELLRAZER305, Oct 19, 2017
  5. HELLRAZER305 Win User

Error Error Error

DID you fix it I got the same one??
  6. InFaDeLiTy Win User

Errors Errors Errors

No not at all, I cannot connect to XBL at all, I am not sure what is happening, I know my internet is working fine and ive never had issues with this console but since the most recent update my xbox wouldnt download/install it properly and i havent been
    able get online at all its quite lame.
  7. Mister Fitzer Win User

Errors Errors Errors

Hey mate, can you please list the exact errors you're encountering? Also, go ahead and take a few minutes to answer the bold questions

here
    , as we'll need that information to help resolve the network issues.
  8. Photonimus Win User

ERROR ERROR ERROR...

Well, first things first.... If you want help, conduct yourself in a pleasant and respectable manner. Secondly, we can't help unless you describe a problem fully. Even then, we can only go through steps to try to help, so you need to cooperate. If the answers
    don't work, getting angry is not the course of action, it means we need to dig deeper.

If someone reads the issue and directs you to a solution, try it out. If it doesn't work, let us know so we can dig deeper.

And most importantly, understand that we here on these forums are not microsoft/xbox employees, we are gamers such as yourself trying to help out. When an issue requires contacting official support, they wont put up with this kind of attitude over the phone.

So again I say, please reply and fully explain each issue you are having so we can work through this.
  9. Temhotabot Win User

Errors Errors Errors

Have you done any self repairs to the console? Such as replacing the disc drive or fixing an RRoD?
Thema:

Error Error Error

1. Error Error Error - Similar Threads - Error Error Error

2. error code 80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 80070570: There was a problem with the system update, cant do anything to get past error message 7b2bd9e3-790c-40ec-8377-750d9088aafe
  3. Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7: Some weeks ago, Sea of Thieves was updated (I presume the update that introduced EasyAntiCheat) to include a launcher, which resulted in the game no longer working correctly. Running SoT through...
  4. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  5. System error E102 on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    System error E102 on Xbox One S: I turn on my xbox and saw System error E102 it tried to update but didn't fully do it and now I can't get it of my troubleshooting page. I have tried restarting UT, resetting it, and tried to...
  6. error signing in

in XBoX on Windows
    error signing in: every time I try to sign in to the Xbox website, it redirects me to a page where it says "give us a moment while we sign you out" or "pick an account to sign out of", but it never actually signs...
  7. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  8. Sea of Thieves repeated Hazelnutbeard error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of Thieves repeated Hazelnutbeard error: Sea of thieves won't work through steam. I've tried all suggested fixes, re-enabled teredo, updated all my drivers, even set up port forwarding specifically for SOT's steam servers. Disabled VPN,...
  9. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  10. 8c50005 error

in XBoX on Consoles
    8c50005 error: I cannot register a payment card on my Xbox, I always get error code 8c50005 even though my payment information is on the website de302a39-3061-450a-843d-68fa4399c4d1