Error- Entry Point Not Found

Discus and support Error- Entry Point Not Found in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone have a solution to this error code? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. The procedure entry point... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JacobBurchette, Nov 15, 2021.

  1. Error- Entry Point Not Found


    Does anyone have a solution to this error code? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

    The procedure entry point CreateCaptureAudioStateMonitorForCategoryAndDeviceRole could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\ProgramFiles\\WindowsApps\\WarnerBros.Interactive.e17209a-6630-4ff3-959f-830_1.279.9438.0_x64__ktmk1xygcecda\Gobi\Binaries\WinGDK\Back4Blood.exe.

    :)
     
    JacobBurchette, Nov 15, 2021
    #1
  2. bas232 Win User

    Sunset Overdrive error (Entry Point Not Found)

    I fixed it, I'll say what I did, in case someone with the same problem finds this post. I downloaded the Media Feature Pack for windows, but it has to be for the exact version of windows running on the pc (you can see it on right click start button - system),
    download it from microsoft.com.
  3. iareBRENDEN Win User

    Sunset Overdrive error (Entry Point Not Found)

    Uninstall the game and try re-installing.

    You might also have better luck in the Steam forums or support!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

    Sunset Overdrive error (Entry Point Not Found)

    Hi Bas232,

    Thanks for letting us know how you were able to fix it. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to
    talk to fellow gamers.





    Thanks,

    Brad
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

    Sunset Overdrive error (Entry Point Not Found)

    This forums are only for Xbox Live Services (Windows 10 and Xbox Console). That is related to a Steam issue, so you need to reach out the Steam Support or Specific Game in Steam Forums.
  6. Kirill Krasin Win User

    farcry3.exe-Entry Point Not Found

    You are trying to use pirate copy of game. Dont do this.
Thema:

Error- Entry Point Not Found

Loading...
  1. Error- Entry Point Not Found - Similar Threads - Error Entry Point

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  10. Program reports error : Missing entry point xessGetOptimalInputResolution

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Program reports error : Missing entry point xessGetOptimalInputResolution: Opening F1 24 reported an error on start up, missing entry point xessGetOptimalInputResolution on the dynamic link library F1_24.exe. I am using AMD CPU. Have already tried: 0. restart my...