error e 208 000001e7 00000005

Discus and support error e 208 000001e7 00000005 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Do i have to reset my xbox, cause i dont want it lol. and its says i can do a update with usb but dont find the link thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DylanDrouin, Nov 8, 2020.

  1. DylanDrouin
    DylanDrouin Guest

    error e 208 000001e7 00000005


    Do i have to reset my xbox, cause i dont want it lol. and its says i can do a update with usb but dont find the link thanks

    :)
     
    DylanDrouin, Nov 8, 2020
    #1
  2. SpottierF4k3 Win User

    Erro E208 000001E7 00000005 ao inicializar o Xbox One [Error E208 000001E7 00000005 when booting your Xbox One]

    Eu não sei nenhuma solução, mas a mais confiável mesmo é Redefinir o Xbox, se eu me engano, dá para manter os Apps e Jogos, porém tu vai perder todas as contas, e dados de jogos, mas o Xbox salva os dados do jogo na conta na núvem, então ao entrar com a
    sua conta novamente e jogar algum jogo, o Xbox vai pegar os dados salvos na núvem.

    [Translation-I do not know any solution, but the most reliable is to Reset the Xbox, if I'm mistaken, you can keep the Apps and Games, however you will lose all accounts, and game data, but Xbox saves the game data in the account in the cloud, so
    when you log in with your account again and play some game, the Xbox will get the data saved in the cloud.]
  3. FabricioSpinasse Win User

    Erro E208 000001E7 00000005 ao inicializar o Xbox One [Error E208 000001E7 00000005 when booting your Xbox One]

    Entao mas pelo que li, este pode nao resolver entao eu teria que ter uma certeza desta solução pois seria a em ultimo caso. Grato.

    [Translation-So from what I read, this can not solve so I would have to be sure of this solution because it would be the last case. Grateful. ]
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Error 208

    Pressing and holding those two buttons will only bring the the troubleshooting page, then you will get to decide if you want to perform a soft reset or a hard reset!
  5. fierydonky9791 Win User

    error 208

    please someone reply i am worried i will have to send it back to xbox
  6. ZEEBON Win User

    Start up error E208 00000570 00000005?

    This doesn’t include my 208 error.
Thema:

error e 208 000001e7 00000005

Loading...
  1. error e 208 000001e7 00000005 - Similar Threads - error 208 000001e7

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error code 208.....

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 208.....: How do I fix this? I'm on a disability income from military service and can't afford to replace the one thing that brought me a sliver of joy. What part do I need to buy or, what this do I need to...
  6. Error 208

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 208: Following the troubleshooting directions for E208, will press and holding the eject and pair button just reset the Xbox or will it erase all stored data and factory reset it?...
  7. error 208

    in XBoX on Consoles
    error 208: so, i have a xbox one x and when i turn it on it comes up with a error message and asks to restart or troubleshoot.when i click restart it restarts my xbox but comes back to the exact same page. i...
  8. Error 208 000000045d 0000005

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 208 000000045d 0000005: I have been restarting it multiple times and followed the steps of xbox but still its does not work 437c732c-1d54-44fa-b809-cce3029e646e
  9. Startup Error Code 208

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Startup Error Code 208: What is Startup Error Code 208? I can't find a definition or solution for it. When this error code comes up I have two options on the screen. 1- Restart the xbox or 2- Troubleshoot the issue....
  10. Apex Legends and Warzone audio cutting out before console crashes booting to Error 208 and...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Apex Legends and Warzone audio cutting out before console crashes booting to Error 208 and...: I don't know whats going on, I have an Xbox one X that I bought 2 months ago and up until about 2 weeks ago everything was fine. When I try to play Apex legends or Warzone, the game crashes my...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xboxone故障 e208 000001e7 00000005

    ,
  2. xbox error E 208 0000003F1 00000005