Error during system upgrade

Discus and support Error during system upgrade in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When doing the recent xbox live update, error 4099-0000-0080-0300-8007-000F was encountered. Initially we saw our profiles, however later on they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Selthiel13, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Selthiel13
    Selthiel13 Guest

When doing the recent xbox live update, error 4099-0000-0080-0300-8007-000F was encountered. Initially we saw our profiles, however later on they disappeared. Also we noticed that our hard disk displays as 'unformatted'. We tried the recommended solution
    to remove the hard disk, put it back and start up the xbox, but no success. What do you recommend?

:)

Selthiel13, Jan 4, 2014
  2. error code during upgrade.

Hello, have received two errors at different times in attempting the upgrades. recently purchased Dragon:Inquisition.

42fc-0000-d080-0200-8007-2af9

42fe-0000-d080-0200-8007-2af9

I have cleared the system cache.

UnanimousBike26, Jan 4, 2014
  3. lankadman
    lankadman Guest
    Upgrade is failing with status code: 417F-42FE-A080-1300-D000-0032

Hi

I am getting an error during upgrade.

Upgrade is failing with status code: 417F-42FE-A080-1300-D000-0032

I can't play anything as forced to updrage to login. :-(

Help.....................

lankadman, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Error during system upgrade

Also had the same problem, Im really hoping this isnt a widespread thing. ALL my files of 5+ years of gaming were on that drive. I hope someone gives us answers. If you hear anything from msoft on your own doings, please msg me any news! Thanks

johannasceasara, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Ditto on this error. My son is in tears after building his mindcraft world for years.

MarkSutherland, Jul 9, 2014
  6. Hey, southland62! This thread is kind of old. Could you post up your own new one detailing your issue? This is how the forums work the best.

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, southland62! This thread is kind of old. Could you post up your own new one detailing your issue? This is how the forums work the best.
  8. MarkSutherland Win User

Ditto on this error. My son is in tears after building his mindcraft world for years.
  9. johannasceasara Win User

Also had the same problem, Im really hoping this isnt a widespread thing. ALL my files of 5+ years of gaming were on that drive. I hope someone gives us answers. If you hear anything from msoft on your own doings, please msg me any news! Thanks
  10. baltyofgod Win User

Offline update in progress, hung up at 58%, cycled down, restarted, no error message, stuck again at 50%

Step 1: Solution to upgrade your Xbox One system
    This solution can help resolve errors caused by a failed system update on the Xbox One console. It Can be useful even if you need to update the console offline.

Note: If the Xbox One console software is not updated correctly, there are many possible situations. The console may display a message or error code during or after the upgrade, or the console may not be started correctly after
    the upgrade is complete.

Do I need to resolve a system upgrade error or perform an offline system update?
  11. Chandan2805 Win User

X BOX ONE S WONT TURN ON

Have u faced any power interruption during system software upgradation ?
Thema:

1. Error during system upgrade - Similar Threads - Error during system

2. Error occur during the update, how can I update my xbox one s all digital edition

in XboX Insiders
    Error occur during the update, how can I update my xbox one s all digital edition: Does anybody else had this problem? submitted by /u/ProfessorStreet6430 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox One X unplugged during update, tried various resets, error continues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X unplugged during update, tried various resets, error continues: Our Xbox One X accidentally unplugged around 90% of downloading an update that we must install before the Xbox is usable. Our only options now are turn off console (which we tried), check network...
  4. My xbox (getting E101 E106 errors during offline update).

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox (getting E101 E106 errors during offline update).: My xbox (getting E101 E106 errors during offline update). Current OS of my xbox is showing 22000.3516.amd64fre.xb_flt_2202co.220124-2200 Current OSU1 as of Feb 7th 2022 ($systemupdate folder is...
  5. New Series X randomly shut itself off during Halo Infinite Campaign... No error code.

in XboX Insiders
    New Series X randomly shut itself off during Halo Infinite Campaign... No error code.: I was about 4 hours in my play session in Halo Infinite when, all of a sudden, my Series X randomly shut itself off. The screen turned black and then green for a split second. I am debating on...
  6. New Update Crashing During 'Application' Cycle of Update - System Error E203 0000080F 80073CF4

in XboX Insiders
    New Update Crashing During 'Application' Cycle of Update - System Error E203 0000080F 80073CF4: Hi guys, I'm an Aussie so turned on my xbox just now (its the morning) and was greeted with another mandatory update - no biggie, but im now stuck in a crash loop that I can't seem to...
  7. Series X E100 Error During Recent System Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X E100 Error During Recent System Update: My Series X got the E100 00000703 80910002 error during a system update? I have tried 2 offline updates and a factory reset and all just end up back at this error being displayed. So far i have...
  8. Brand new Xbox One X --- I get error during initial system upgrade (1GB)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox One X --- I get error during initial system upgrade (1GB): Brand new Xbox One X (5 minutes old) I can't get the initial 1GB system upgrade to go through. It gets about 5% through and then I get errors. HELP! 5b946a63-b7df-4687-b8f4-c668258aa889
  9. Games For Gold - System Error with Completing Purchasing during Games for Gold Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games For Gold - System Error with Completing Purchasing during Games for Gold Promotion: I contacted Xbox Support and was advised to create a post regarding an issue I had with trying to purchase Rory McilRoy PGA Tour during the Games for Gold promotion while it was $9.99. My brothers...
  10. System Error During Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error During Update: Hi, So I recently bought an Xbox One, I have only owned it now for nine days in total. Today, having not turned the Xbox on in two to three days, it requested I install a system update. I let the...