Error Downloading games

Discus and support Error Downloading games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason when I try to download a disk game the xbox always does "Installation Stopped" It says my thing disk is dirty but it is picture perfect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxPLASMASWORDXx, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Error Downloading games

For some reason when I try to download a disk game the xbox always does "Installation Stopped" It says my thing disk is dirty but it is picture perfect and really clean.

:)

XxPLASMASWORDXx, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Lopper4444
    Lopper4444 Guest
    I cant play rainbow six vages 2

So i just download this game and for some reason i cant play it bc it said the disc need clean it pretty much has the same error when you got a disc inside but it no disc it downloaded. Why is it saying that error tht i got a disc insside what could i do for it can work.

Lopper4444, Oct 13, 2017
  3. i ayy lmao
    i ayy lmao Guest
    Downloading games error

But this has being going on for at least four months so I'm sure the marketplace errors in the status would have been fixed by now

i ayy lmao, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Error Downloading games

I have had the same problem but with Fallout 4. I have the Xbox One S

UpwindPencil914, Nov 9, 2017
  5. Malacath Win User

Cannot locate games I have downloaded from Gold

@ zx kody 01 xz

What is the exact problem?

Do you get a can't download error?

If it's a can't download error then go into the hard drive and delete the partial download for Mafia II

Then download again but they time stay on the active downloads screen.

There is a bug that if you try to download a game on demand in the background while playing another game or an app or just browsing the dashboard, you get a can't download error.

Until this bug is fixed you should stay on the active downloads screen while downloading games.
  6. mdrndaydrifter Win User

Downloaded game error

A pop up says: The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again. For more help, visit www.xbox.com/support. I am so lost in what to do next.
  7. UpwindPencil914 Win User

Error Downloading games

I have had the same problem but with Fallout 4. I have the Xbox One S
  8. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Error of download of a game

Dear ThumpingJOSHE90,

Removing the temporary files on your console might solve the problem. After you have cleared the cache, try the update again. Lets Get Started By Following The Step By Step Procedure. Please Keep Me Updated Dear Chap!.

To clear the system cache

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
    2. Select Storage or Memory.

[table][tr][td][td][​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

1. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)
    2. Select Clear System Cache.

[table][tr][td][td][​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

1. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.
  9. i ayy lmao Win User

Downloading games error

But this has being going on for at least four months so I'm sure the marketplace errors in the status would have been fixed by now
Thema:

Error Downloading games

1. Error Downloading games - Similar Threads - Error Downloading games

2. Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.: Additionally, Ive tried using both LAN and WiFi to download games yet it still wasn't successful at all. When doing network tests it says that Upload Speed and MTU are unavailable. Although...
  3. Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...: After relocating from the UK to Singapore my Xbox does not want to upload games from my Library, I cannot update games and I cannot play online. When testing my internet on the Xbox is shows...
  4. game keeps stopping and having an error when i download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game keeps stopping and having an error when i download: so im trying to download hell let loose on xbox pc but every time i try to it stops and has an error at 50 to 60 percent ive tried reinstalling it multipole times and no luck also other games will...
  5. Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...: Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  6. Error Code 0x8007139f when trying to download xbox series x game onto console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x8007139f when trying to download xbox series x game onto console: Trying to download (from a disc) Assassin's Creed: Mirage onto my Xbox Series X. Have the correct version of the game but when I try to download it gives the error message 0x8007139f. The help...
  7. I am trying to play the hive ( online game) and it keeps saying “error while downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to play the hive ( online game) and it keeps saying “error while downloading...: It’s on a PlayStation btw not Xbox b19d3f41-d1a4-4116-bc53-b11faead4336
  8. Issue With Downloading Games (Error Code 0x87e00196)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue With Downloading Games (Error Code 0x87e00196): I have been having issues all morning with downloading MSFS on PC. I force stopped, reset, and uninstalled the Xbox app and Gaming services but have had no luck with being able to download this...
  9. Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.: I even fully installed Starfield using my Gamepass and it waited until the very end to decide to not install. No clue why it won't work. It does this on the Microsoft store, too, but shows...
  10. Hi, i can't download my call of duty game the error is 0x87e0012

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, i can't download my call of duty game the error is 0x87e0012: Hi, i can't download my call of duty game the error is 0x87e0012 3cff56b1-13db-4992-abd1-8d47404b73fe