Error connexion

Discus and support Error connexion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, When I connect to the application, I make a mistake "Retry more ****. (0xba)" This error after clicking on the "connect" button, I have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Towmas, May 30, 2018.

  1. Towmas
    Towmas Guest

    Error connexion


    :)
     
    Towmas, May 30, 2018
    #1
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
  3. Marrazan
    Marrazan Guest
    GFWL connexion error

    I've realized GFWL don't launch when I play Dark Soul : Prepare to Die Edition, and I've tried to see what's the problem.

    I have 2 computers and GFWL launch correctly on the first but refuse on the second, for a reason I cannot explain...

    Each time I try to launch GFWL, I have this error message
    http://i.imgur.com/zn6DCXt.jpg?1


    My network work rightly and LIVE service is good. I've added autorization for GFWL in the firewall options. But nothing new...

    Someone can help me please ?
     
    Marrazan, May 30, 2018
    #3
  4. HabsOran2016 Win User

    error report

    it says my son is connected but when he want ti activate his username it fails the we made the connexion test and the it gives this error report.

    THANKS for your help !
  5. WPAK Win User

    GFWL connexion error

  6. I Raysher I Win User

    How do I install games faster????

    Avez vous vérifier votre connexion
  7. I Raysher I Win User

    Xbox 360 NAT error

    Avez vous vérifier votre connexion avec votre opérateur?
  8. CleSoupe826796 Win User

    aucune connexion merci de suivre ............

    aucune connexion possible depuis plus de 2 jours
Thema:

Error connexion

Loading...
  1. Error connexion - Similar Threads - Error connexion

  2. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  3. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  4. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  5. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  6. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  9. Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033

    in XboX Insiders
    Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033: Xbox Series X – 0x8B050033 after leaving Delta Ring Hello, I left the Xbox Insider Delta Ring directly from my Xbox Series X on July 11, 2026. After leaving the program, the console became...
  10. Connexion error : 0x409 0x80070422 No services available

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Connexion error : 0x409 0x80070422 No services available: Hello, I do not have 3 xbox services on windows. I can not log in to the application. After multiple install and uninstall xbobx appliacation withe PowerShell. His services do not appear.....