Error Code Return:18BEFF28BD8BE43

Discus and support Error Code Return:18BEFF28BD8BE43 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I received the above error code while trying to download Xbox 360 games with Gold with my Xbox live subscription. Does anyone know why I couldn't do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SheaDibley, Jan 6, 2014.

1. SheaDibley
    SheaDibley Guest

I received the above error code while trying to download Xbox 360 games with Gold with my Xbox live subscription. Does anyone know why I couldn't do this?

:)

SheaDibley, Jan 6, 2014
  2. jap2pe
    jap2pe Guest
    error code xbos-5002 redeeming xbox 12month gold

we have and the error code search tool returns nothing, e.g., code not found

jap2pe, Jan 6, 2014
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    XB1 failing to update

If it won't update return it. Are you waiting long enough? Does it give you an error code? If you get an error code post it, if you aren't getting one wait longer.

cross44, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest

What game was it you were trying to download? Here are a couple things you could try, the first thing would be to delete the game if it has downloaded partially and stopped and then clear your system cache and try to download the game again.

Kiesey, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Kiesey Win User

What game was it you were trying to download? Here are a couple things you could try, the first thing would be to delete the game if it has downloaded partially and stopped and then clear your system cache and try to download the game again.
  6. jap2pe Win User

Please use the Error Code Search tool.
  7. blueiceyeti Win User

Twitch error code 0x00000003

many thanks for your reply

*tried all the above troubleshooting steps

still getting the error code?

will try using the app more today and see if the error code returns again.....seems if I use the app for a few hours then try to return and use the app later that's when I get the error code?

Thanks again
  8. Sazz Jazz1335 Win User

Please use the Error Code Search tool.

Agreed same response the Error Code Search tool indicates "code not found".
  9. BofaSchmucosa Win User

FH3/4 download stopping at 90%

still didn't work. returned the same error code at 90%
Thema:

1. Error Code Return:18BEFF28BD8BE43 - Similar Threads - Error Code Return

2. Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016: Xbox was connected to Internet (checked as its all good)but no Apps or games would work. Tried all the usual power off/on for console and router, still nothing. All other devices were working fine...
  3. Error Code 0x0000000000000000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x0000000000000000: When testing multiplayer connection it says “can’t finish multiplayer tests” and tells me to back out and try again I’ve tried everything but with no success Anyone manage to fix the issue?...
  4. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app: The problem that I have is with the Xbox App. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the app. I have spent days trying every fix It. Trouble shooting includes reinstalling and...
  5. I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab: I got the code and redeemed it, but instead of getting the rewards, I got an error tab and then the code expired. I thought maybe it still gave me something in game, but it didn't...
  6. [curseforge] Minecraft Launch error 0x80004005 code: eroded badlands

in XBoX on Consoles
    [curseforge] Minecraft Launch error 0x80004005 code: eroded badlands: how i managed to fix the issue i went into the setting in curseforge to the minecraft section and changed the launcher type to microsoft store. after that it worked afterwards...
  7. I am receiving an error code when I try to open any online game. The error code is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am receiving an error code when I try to open any online game. The error code is...: I have over the last year been encountering this error. There are times that I can play like normal but then the error comes back randomly. It at times will last for a few days to weeks. It is...
  8. Error return code 1, not working properly, Minecraft curse forge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error return code 1, not working properly, Minecraft curse forge: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00007ffe1dc059f0, pid=7748, tid=8252 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime...
  9. Can’t play LotR Return of the King 4K. Error code 0x91d70001

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t play LotR Return of the King 4K. Error code 0x91d70001: Hi all. As the title says, I cannot get my 4K copy of Return of the King (theatrical) to play, each time it gives the same error message. Every other disc in this box set works perfectly...
  10. Error code point of no return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code point of no return: my error code doesn't work when I type it in. What does it mean? Any support 11195ec9-169a-4414-baa1-7afce73e0892