Error code on joining a tournament

Discus and support Error code on joining a tournament in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I get the error code 0x87c40157 when I try and get into the world of tanks tournament how can I fix this?? d09cb5bf-558e-473b-a55a-8f03835c5a72 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ToXc Commando, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Error code on joining a tournament

I get the error code 0x87c40157 when I try and get into the world of tanks tournament how can I fix this??

:)

ToXc Commando, Oct 9, 2017
  2. How do you fix error code 0x89234013?

I've already watched that video and it shows how to fix it on an Xbox one console. I'm getting this error on a computer through the Xbox app while trying to join a friend's party or they join mine. I can talk and it shows I am talking while I'm in a party by myself, but if anyone else is in the party I get the error code.

ItsHunter1228, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Shamankinzen
    Shamankinzen Guest
    world of tanks tournement registration error code not recognized

tried to register a team for the official wot tournament keep geting error code [0x87c40157] when i enter this code its not recognised! all i would like to do is sign up to play in this tournament ANY ideas!!!!!

Shamankinzen, Oct 9, 2017
  4. SR Jackal VI Win User

Scorpion Rising JOIN TODAY!

Bump,

Join the community tournament!

Join the clan!
  5. InnocentSpy2 Win User

Scorpion Rising JOIN TODAY!

Bump join the community tournament.
  6. InnocentSpy2 Win User

Scorpion Rising WANTS UK members!

Bump, join the community tournament!
  7. InnocentSpy2 Win User

Scorpion Rising WANTS UK members!

Bump, Join the community tournament!
  8. Msgd94 Win User

Spectral Gaming - Xbox/Playstation Gaming Clan - 16+ Only

Come join us today to join our upcoming tournaments and game night!
Thema:

Error code on joining a tournament

1. Error code on joining a tournament - Similar Threads - Error code joining

2. Hi, when i go to join or invite people to a party it says error code 0x801930193 please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, when i go to join or invite people to a party it says error code 0x801930193 please help: This has been happening for a little bit now and im getting tired of it. All i want to do is play online with my friends and i cant even do that. Please Help dc59ec03-0329-451d-aaaf-84f5be3b48a5
  3. Hi, when i go to join or invite people to a party it says error code 0x801930193 please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, when i go to join or invite people to a party it says error code 0x801930193 please help: This has been happening for a little bit now and im getting tired of it. All i want to do is play online with my friends and i cant even do that. Please Help dc59ec03-0329-451d-aaaf-84f5be3b48a5
  4. 0x8923103D Error Code When Joining/Creating Party

in XboX Insiders
    0x8923103D Error Code When Joining/Creating Party: HELP! I am currently unable to join parties because this error code appears with the text ‘something went wrong with your party. Try again later’. I’ve tried clearing ‘alternate MAC address’ but...
  5. Can’t start or join any parties- error code 0x8923103D

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t start or join any parties- error code 0x8923103D: At first I couldnt connect to only a few random friends on xbox. In the last two weeks I can’t join anyones party or even start one. My nat type always shows open also. I have tried to fix it with...
  6. Can’t join multiplayer games and setting refuses to change. No error code populated

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t join multiplayer games and setting refuses to change. No error code populated: "You can join multiplayer games" always stays on blocked. For whatever reason, I cannot unblock this option. ive tried everything, this is not a kid account! e956eeb2-f73e-4f5c-96a8-90e5638fe103
  7. Error Code: 103 "Unable To Join" on certain Roblox games available on XBOX.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code: 103 "Unable To Join" on certain Roblox games available on XBOX.: So recently I've been finding it fun to type in certain phrases or words while searching for games to play on the console version of ROBLOX. The problem is that recently I'm unable to join a game...
  8. When ever I join a party i get an error code?

in XboX Insiders
    When ever I join a party i get an error code?: Yesterday it was working perfectly fine but when I joined my friends party later that night it give me an error code 0x8923103D every time I joined and I get instantly kicked from the party...
  9. Error Code 100 on the iPhone Xbox app when I join someone that’s not my friend and I’m not ...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Error Code 100 on the iPhone Xbox app when I join someone that’s not my friend and I’m not ...: Every time on the Xbox one app I try joining party from a looking for group mostly someone that not friend it says”Something went wrong.Try again later(error code: 100)I’ve tried using the text to...
  10. Error code 100 when I join someone un-added through the Xbox one app on iPhone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 100 when I join someone un-added through the Xbox one app on iPhone: [img] Every time on the Xbox one app I try joining party from a looking for group or usually someone that’s not my friend it gives me an error code 100.Anyone else have the solution I have tried...