Error code on joining a tournament

Discus and support Error code on joining a tournament in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I get the error code 0x87c40157 when I try and get into the world of tanks tournament how can I fix this?? d09cb5bf-558e-473b-a55a-8f03835c5a72 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ToXc Commando, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Error code on joining a tournament

I get the error code 0x87c40157 when I try and get into the world of tanks tournament how can I fix this??

:)

ToXc Commando, Oct 9, 2017
  2. How do you fix error code 0x89234013?

I've already watched that video and it shows how to fix it on an Xbox one console. I'm getting this error on a computer through the Xbox app while trying to join a friend's party or they join mine. I can talk and it shows I am talking while I'm in a party by myself, but if anyone else is in the party I get the error code.

ItsHunter1228, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Shamankinzen
    Shamankinzen Guest
    world of tanks tournement registration error code not recognized

tried to register a team for the official wot tournament keep geting error code [0x87c40157] when i enter this code its not recognised! all i would like to do is sign up to play in this tournament ANY ideas!!!!!

Shamankinzen, Oct 9, 2017
  4. SR Jackal VI Win User

Scorpion Rising JOIN TODAY!

Bump,

Join the community tournament!

Join the clan!
  5. InnocentSpy2 Win User

Scorpion Rising JOIN TODAY!

Bump join the community tournament.
  6. InnocentSpy2 Win User

Scorpion Rising WANTS UK members!

Bump, join the community tournament!
  7. InnocentSpy2 Win User

Scorpion Rising WANTS UK members!

Bump, Join the community tournament!
  8. Msgd94 Win User

Spectral Gaming - Xbox/Playstation Gaming Clan - 16+ Only

Come join us today to join our upcoming tournaments and game night!
Thema:

Error code on joining a tournament

1. Error code on joining a tournament - Similar Threads - Error code joining

2. Every time I join a party or host one and someone joins me it gives me and error code and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Every time I join a party or host one and someone joins me it gives me and error code and...: Every time I join a party or host one and someone joins me it gives me and error code and then later disconnects me from the party. I have tried the hard restarts, restarting your router, signing...
  3. error code party chat can't join in

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    error code party chat can't join in: so i have this code 0x8923104f tried what they say online when asked on support the drop down what is the fault option is not there for things that don't work if you have a code i asked about...
  4. Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.: Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103. 63b39f52-2827-4346-92bc-01cb7ee16b43
  5. Why Do I keep getting error code 0x8923106C when I try to join an xbox party?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why Do I keep getting error code 0x8923106C when I try to join an xbox party?: Every time I try to join an Xbox Party with my family, it tries to connect for a bit and then it says Chat is disconnected. If you go to the error on the Xbox it says, "Something went wrong with...
  6. Hi, when i go to join or invite people to a party it says error code 0x801930193 please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, when i go to join or invite people to a party it says error code 0x801930193 please help: This has been happening for a little bit now and im getting tired of it. All i want to do is play online with my friends and i cant even do that. Please Help dc59ec03-0329-451d-aaaf-84f5be3b48a5
  7. Hi, when i go to join or invite people to a party it says error code 0x801930193 please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, when i go to join or invite people to a party it says error code 0x801930193 please help: This has been happening for a little bit now and im getting tired of it. All i want to do is play online with my friends and i cant even do that. Please Help dc59ec03-0329-451d-aaaf-84f5be3b48a5
  8. Can’t start or join any parties- error code 0x8923103D

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t start or join any parties- error code 0x8923103D: At first I couldnt connect to only a few random friends on xbox. In the last two weeks I can’t join anyones party or even start one. My nat type always shows open also. I have tried to fix it with...
  9. Can’t join multiplayer games and setting refuses to change. No error code populated

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t join multiplayer games and setting refuses to change. No error code populated: "You can join multiplayer games" always stays on blocked. For whatever reason, I cannot unblock this option. ive tried everything, this is not a kid account! e956eeb2-f73e-4f5c-96a8-90e5638fe103
  10. Error Code: 103 "Unable To Join" on certain Roblox games available on XBOX.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code: 103 "Unable To Join" on certain Roblox games available on XBOX.: So recently I've been finding it fun to type in certain phrases or words while searching for games to play on the console version of ROBLOX. The problem is that recently I'm unable to join a game...