error code not loading problem live status

Discus and support error code not loading problem live status in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Social and GamingLimited Affected platforms: Xbox One Affected services: Joining other Xbox Live members in online games Posting game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cgar-2EA03449-110D-44FD-BC0E-AF55ED7B2CD0, Jan 1, 2015.

1. error code not loading problem live status

Social and GamingLimited
    Affected platforms:

• Xbox One
    Affected services:

• Joining other Xbox Live members in online games
    • Posting game performance or viewing the performance of other Xbox Live members
    1/1/2015 9:12:48 AM CST:

Xbox members, are you having trouble launching Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Don’t worry, we’re working hard to resolve this issue right away, and we appreciate your patience during this process. Another update is coming your way in 30 minutes.

Notify me when this service or app is up and running

Important! You must be signed in with your Microsoft account and provide a 10-digit US phone number.

:)

Cgar-2EA03449-110D-44FD-BC0E-AF55ED7B2CD0, Jan 1, 2015
  2. Xbox 360 Update 23/2/12

have the same problem with offline accounts

+ kinect games saves not loading - also with live error

and after a copule of live errors kinect fail with error code C00000C2 and not working anymore error code not loading problem live status :(

remizyaka-AC4DC611-5D5C-48C5-A1E7-1A5FA7C2FA90, Jan 1, 2015
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Issue Buying BC Game Directly From XB1: L4D2

Quick question, well two really. What was the error code? Did you ask google what the error code meant?

Also, if the xbox is having status issues that can cause stupid error codes to drop. Usually though once you google the code you'll know what the issue is, and if the issue isn't related to the internet, i'd still hit up status page for xbox just to make sure.

Which i'll do before i hit post. Xbox Live Service Status | Xbox Live Service Outage seems everything is normal right now, so hit us up with the error code, i'd try again though.

cross44, Jan 1, 2015
  4. Aussie Michael Win User

error code 800700E8

Error code and message

Error code 800700E8 contains the following message:

Sorry, there's a problem with the Xbox service. Try again later.

Status code: 800700E8

Problem

If you get this message and error code, it means that Xbox Live has encountered an error. This error is only temporary and may not pertain to your payment or account information.

Solutions

Wait for a little while, and then try downloading the content again.

Go to the Xbox Live Service status page to see if there any outages.
  5. MaryTrotter1 Win User

Errorhelp

Apologies. It is an outage. Teams are working hard. Here is a status of the live page where you can click notify me to get a message when everything is ok. Link.
    Very sorry dear sir.
    My Xbox has an error code: 0x903f9006 and there appears to no answer to my problem. I have loaded my redeem code like 7 times. HELP!!!
  6. TimothyDufresne Win User

800700e8

Error code 800700E8 contains the following message:

Sorry, there's a problem with the Xbox service. Try again later.

Status code: 800700E8

Problem

If you get this message and error code, it means that Xbox LIVE has encountered an error. This error is only temporary and may not pertain to your payment or account information.

Solutions

•Wait for a little while, and then try downloading the content again.

•Go to the Xbox LIVE Service Status page to see if there any outages.

•Contact Xbox Support for more help.
  7. AuthenticBus Win User

Network issues

Additional Follow up:

The update seemed to work the second time; however, the problem is still there. It loads menus very slowly and lags out of games. I tested the xbox live connection and everything was up and running perfectly again, but when i exited out to the xbox dashboard,
    it loaded for about 5 minutes and then showed the error message:

"some xbox live content is temporarily unavailable" Status code: 80072ee2

I am stumped. What is the problem?
  8. andersonpassos Win User

trying to download any game with EA gets 0xa3ea066

Thema:

error code not loading problem live status

1. error code not loading problem live status - Similar Threads - error code loading

2. Frozen update now mw3 will not load, error code 80070490

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frozen update now mw3 will not load, error code 80070490: I went to apply the newest update for mw3 on 4/9/24 and when the update started it began downloading then suddenly froze for more than 5 minutes. My internet wasn't the issue and I restarted the...
  3. I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy: Disc read error [8.7]: 'ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - Check log for more information 778f2a61-40ea-4e83-aa4b-ff38f60d405b
  4. Why does my game have a error code when u try to install or load in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game have a error code when u try to install or load in?: My Mondern Warfare 2 is not letting get into it every time I try it says there was a problem launching your game try launching again if still won't launch Uninstall and reinstall but when I try...
  5. How do you fix error code 0x838601e7 when loading up a game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you fix error code 0x838601e7 when loading up a game.: I’m trying to load gta v , it says “something went wrong” and to try again. I can play offline but I’ve lost all my progress 08430ba7-e8fa-458a-add9-3cbd7c39bbff
  6. xbox would not load up the sign in or home page and gave me error code 0x80010119

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox would not load up the sign in or home page and gave me error code 0x80010119: before this for around an hour it would not load up past the green xbox loading screen but now is stuck on the black screen after with the error code 0x80010119 showing...
  7. when i try to load up a game it gives me the error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to load up a game it gives me the error code: when i try to load up a game it gives me the error code 0x803F8001 and i dont know what to do any ideas? ac1c565b-91cd-4297-88a2-75b3b0e18f9d
  8. Error code whenever I load the game

in XboX Insiders
    Error code whenever I load the game: Whenever I load up a game it now says syncing data and then hits me with error code 0x8386601e7. It repeats that over and over Tried all suggested. Uninstalled it, deleted local saved data,...
  9. Im getting the error code 0x87E10BD0 when I try to load sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im getting the error code 0x87E10BD0 when I try to load sea of thieves: this is the message that appears "Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you...
  10. Can’t load up backwards compatability and n Xbox series x. Error code 0x87e10024

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load up backwards compatability and n Xbox series x. Error code 0x87e10024: So I have a problem. I tried to load my Xbox 360 version of Lego marvel superhero’s (don’t judge me, it’s for nostalgia) and I’ve tried multiple things but every time I put it in my series X it...