Error code in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, no info online.

Discus and support Error code in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, no info online. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to play Minecraft Bedrock edition with my friend over the internet. We're both playing on windows 10, and neither of us can join each others... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Connor Richey, Feb 24, 2023.

1. Error code in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, no info online.

I'm trying to play Minecraft Bedrock edition with my friend over the internet. We're both playing on windows 10, and neither of us can join each others worlds. I get an error code saying "P2P/SIG no_session(Unspecified errorō)". I haven't seen anything detailing this other than for Minecraft Education edition.

:)

Connor Richey, Feb 24, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

If you are having an issue with opening Minecraft launcher, you should consider downloading an alternative Minecraft launcher using this link: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download/altern...

Also, you should check your graphics card drivers and update them if needed.
  3. Rostom L Win User

i cannot use the Minecraft after it was migrated to Microsoft

Hi there!

What device/platform are you using to play Minecraft? Is it a Bedrock edition or Java edition?

What error message or error code did you get there?
  4. Rostom L Win User

HELP PLEASE MINECRAFT ONLINE

Hi Mikołaj! I'll be happy to assist you here.

May I know which edition of Minecraft game did you purchase? Was it Java or Bedrock Edition?
    What happens exactly when you try to play online? Could you please give me the error message or error code you got there?
    Also, do you have issues playing online with your other Xbox games on PC?

Thank you!
  5. Elias Abou Win User

if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i need to buy the redeem code of the java & bedrock ???

Thanks alot Ben and im doing well but i meant if i want to get a minecraft java redeem code will i get minecraft bedrock also cuz Im thinking about buying minecraft java redeem code and because minecraft did the java & bedrock edition together that means that i will get minecraft bedrock too

Am I right???
  6. OP_TikTak Win User

Can you get minecraft java and bedrock edition with a xbox giftcard?

So I go to minecraft java and bedrock edition and then click redeem a code under the three dots. After that i wait for it purchase. Then i got to the xbox app go into the microsoft acc that has minecraft on it then i will be able to access minecraft bedrock and java edition. I am correct right?
Thema:

1. Error code in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, no info online. - Similar Threads - Error code Minecraft

2. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  3. cant boot minecraft with the error code 0x89235107

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant boot minecraft with the error code 0x89235107: cant seem to boot Minecraft when i try to even boot it it tries to log in for me with none of my details and says Xbox live cant be accessed with the error code 0x89235107 i have reinstalled xbox...
  4. Error codes in the Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error codes in the Minecraft Launcher: Tried using Minecraft support but they told me they're no longer doing that and directed me here. My original email I used for Minecraft was hacked and deleted about a month ago. I went through...
  5. i cant login to minecraft/Xbox live. i get error code 0x89235107 code: Forest

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant login to minecraft/Xbox live. i get error code 0x89235107 code: Forest: When im in the minecraft launcher and i click microsoft login an xbox window pops up and says "we couldnt sign you in to xbox live. sorry something went wrong, try again in a while (0x89235107)" i...
  6. Minecraft launcher error code (0x1) "This game has crashed."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher error code (0x1) "This game has crashed.": I am unable to open the minecraft installer, i just keep getting this error message. I have tried: uninstalling and reinstalling, running as admin and using the legacy launcher. I am logged into...
  7. Unable to sign into Minecraft Bedrock. Error Code: Drowned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign into Minecraft Bedrock. Error Code: Drowned: When I attempt to log into Minecraft (Bedrock edition) on PC, I get the following error (also attached as an image) **Failed to Login We could not sign you into your Microsoft account. Access to...
  8. Minecraft Launcher won't install - error code: 0x8007007e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher won't install - error code: 0x8007007e: Minecraft Launcher will not install from the Microsoft Store. I click "Install" and it thinks for a while and the blue "Install" shows up again. I tried installing on the Xbox app, but I get the...
  9. Minecraft freezing with 14548MB but the system has 64GB of ram and I get error code -805306369

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft freezing with 14548MB but the system has 64GB of ram and I get error code -805306369: I booted up an older version of minecraft to get into a world cause the newer ones would just freeze in the menu. https://pastes.io/dua1fj3vlf Here's an earlier version of minecraft but with a...
  10. Error return code 1, not working properly, Minecraft curse forge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error return code 1, not working properly, Minecraft curse forge: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00007ffe1dc059f0, pid=7748, tid=8252 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime...