Error code doesn't make since

Discus and support Error code doesn't make since in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to load into any game it constantly says "something went wrong" the error code is 0xc0350006 can someone please explain to me what I do I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kylesteenson, Dec 26, 2021.

1. kylesteenson
    kylesteenson Guest

When I try to load into any game it constantly says "something went wrong" the error code is 0xc0350006 can someone please explain to me what I do I only got this xbox series s today for Christmas??

:)

kylesteenson, Dec 26, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll recommend you do a power cycle to clear the system cache

- Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

- Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 2 minutes.

- Plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on and check if it's all good.

If that doesn't help, I'll suggest you try doing a factory reset keeping games and apps on your console. This will refresh the console and remove all potential bugs without deleting any game data.

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

- Select Reset console.

- Choose Keep Games and Apps

Once that is done, you'll need to sign into the console using your Microsoft account credentials. If the issue is with your console, that should fix it.
  3. Little Rayzer Win User

Gold cards not working

having same problem tried on several different days since 25th of November still coming up with error code then when I search for error code it doesn't find it
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Multiple Xbox Error Codes Trying to Sign In

Hey FTD Gaming12 -

Sorry to hear about that. Please give all the steps in
    this guide
    a try to see if that resolves the error code issues. If that doesn't work, please make a new thread detailing the issues you are experiencing so the community can better assist you since this thread is just over 3 years old. :)
  5. Duggy34 Win User

Xbox One will not start

My Xbox doesn't even make it as far as the home screen to log in and gives an error code 0x87af000b.
  6. Misses Joust Win User

TaC is keeping us from playing.

G'day bigdaddy129! That error code doesn't always mean that the account doesn't exist. Since you're posting from it, I think it's safe to guess you still have access. =)

Check out the solutions here to get that error code resolved. If you're still unable to log in on your console after that, definitely give the phone team a call.
Thema:

1. Error code doesn't make since - Similar Threads - Error code doesn't

2. Xbox app in pc doesn't work: Gaming services failed with error code 0x80080005. Help please!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app in pc doesn't work: Gaming services failed with error code 0x80080005. Help please!: I had to reinstall windows 11 and ever since I've had issue with Xbox app. I've reinstalled the app several items. Updated from store etc. But still having the issue. Please advise...
  3. Xbox Live sign in doesn't work, unable to sign in to minecraft (error code: 0x89235107)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live sign in doesn't work, unable to sign in to minecraft (error code: 0x89235107): (I use windows 10) Every time I try and sign in with my microsoft account to access the contents beyond the minecraft launcher (where you can install minecraft), I am unable to sign into xbox live...
  4. My Xbox Gamepass doesn't let me download most games and instead it gives me error code:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Gamepass doesn't let me download most games and instead it gives me error code:...: I recently bought the 3 months for 1 dollar game pass on my PC and when I attempted to download any thing it would give me the error code: 0x80070424. However, I have been able to download ARK and...
  5. So I got an error code that doesn't exist?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I got an error code that doesn't exist?: I was trying to boot up Doom Eternal and got the error code 0x87de2725, couldn't find anything about it anywhere. I restarted my console and the game worked fine but I'm still confused why it gave...
  6. My games doesn't open in Xbox1 gives me a error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games doesn't open in Xbox1 gives me a error code: So I bought a new game yesterday and I installed it and is giving me an error code 0x87af000d I tried to unistall and install and even do the reset on my Xbox and still doesn't work, I don't know...
  7. Can't Login on Windows 10, Error Code Doesn't Exist.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Login on Windows 10, Error Code Doesn't Exist.: I recently tried logging into my xbox account on the xbox app on my computer. I've never had login problems on my xbox and i'm still not having any issues on it. When I try to login on my...
  8. Can't sign in (error code 0x80a30204), restarting doesn't help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in (error code 0x80a30204), restarting doesn't help.: This problem just started today. My Xbox One starts up just fine, I can't sign in. When I open up the sign in thing on the dashboard, it lets me put in my passcode just fine, but then the...
  9. "Fix this on the web" error code doesn't stop coming back after I unblock my account, how...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Fix this on the web" error code doesn't stop coming back after I unblock my account, how...: Every single day this keeps happening, I try to sign into any of my Xbox One accounts and all of them tell me to "Fix this on the web", I then go to the link it provided and unblock my accounts...
  10. XBOX doesn't record. Error Code: 2184327175

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX doesn't record. Error Code: 2184327175: One night it was recording, the next day it wasn't recording on the computer, and the XBOX APP had been reset, and it still wasn't recording. The recorded page also appears, is the point after...