Error Code Cauldron on Minecraft for Windows

Discus and support Error Code Cauldron on Minecraft for Windows in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting this error when I try to sign in to Minecraft. I've read that it's a connection issue but there is nothing wrong with my internet. How... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bertan Şen, May 11, 2023.

1. Bertan Şen
    Bertan Şen Guest

I keep getting this error when I try to sign in to Minecraft. I've read that it's a connection issue but there is nothing wrong with my internet. How do I fix this?

:)

Bertan Şen, May 11, 2023
  2. Bertan Şen Win User

Hi,

I'm using Windows 11.
    No, I don't have any errors on any other games.

This is the first time I'm playing on this account. The account gamertag is PepticMarker258 but I changed it to dianadoli3278 today.

There is no troubleshooting steps about the error code "cauldron". Microsoft website says it's a server issue. But I've been having this problem for two weeks now with this account.

This is in Turkish so I'll translate.

Network Status

Connection: Connected

Xbox Live Services: Working

Xbox Multiplayer:

NAT: Open

Server connection: Connected

So everything seems to be OK. Why do I keep having this problem?

[​IMG]
  3. DIE ALREADY Win User

im not signed in when i try to sign in nothing happens I cannont access settings or profile and every time i press a it just says the same error cauldron message ive deleted accout data game data everything multiple times the microsoft support says that its my internet but yet i can sign into pocket edition fine why is only my xbox not accepting the sign in information.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Bertan

May I know if you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies via settings?

But before that may I know if you tried the general troubleshooting steps described in the next article:

https://help.minecraft.net/content/minecraft-ne...

More specific to the next steps
    "Sign out of all Minecraft accounts (including the attached Microsoft account) and close out any open Minecraft application.
    Restart the game, then sign back into the Minecraft and Microsoft account(s)
    If you still see the error: repeat the steps above after waiting 1 hour, including internet troubleshooting steps."

If you already tried that, what about using a different internet connection like connecting your PC to a mobile phone using the hotspot feature?
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Bertan, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and communitu user like you ready to assist you with this

But befora that please tell me:

Are you using Windows 10 or 11?

A similar error occurs when you test a different game?

Were you able to play Minecraft previously or is the first time you want to play?

Did you tried some troubleshooting steps in your PC, please list the steps you did it if you tried something before.

Meanwhile, please download the Console Companion app in your PC. Once opened go to the app settings > network

I appreciate if you attach an screenshot of the results
  6. Kathy A. Win User

I cant sign in to my minecraft windows it has been a few days pls help

Hi AllyLuv15,

We understand your sentiment when signing into Minecraft as you get prompted with error code: Cauldron. This is not the experience that Microsoft wishes you to have. As your support advisor, we will provide you a support article from the Minecraft that will greatly help you.

Error Code Troubleshooting - Among the listed error code you will see the Cauldron at the top 2. This means you may check the authentication servers/ ongoing server issue or follow troubleshooting they provide to have a resolution.

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern. If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Kind regards,

Thema:

1. Error Code Cauldron on Minecraft for Windows - Similar Threads - Error Code Cauldron

2. need help with error code 0x803f800b

in XboX Insiders
    need help with error code 0x803f800b: I've literally tried everything to fix this. It's not even for a digital game, the disk I have for mortal kombat 11 is in good condition and apparently I have to renew game pass core when I payed...
  3. Having Xbox issues with this "SOMETHING WENT WRONG, 0x8007003B" error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Xbox issues with this "SOMETHING WENT WRONG, 0x8007003B" error code: Yesterday evening (May 8, 2024) when I went to log into my Xbox One account I received this error message: SOMETHING WENT WRONG, 0x8007003B. The day before I had no issues. I noticed online...
  4. I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000): Whenever I try to load a game i get stuck on s loading screen and if i do connect it treats it as if i were offline, if i try to start or join a party it takes a few seconds to load then puts me...
  5. Unable to log into Xbox online, showing error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to log into Xbox online, showing error code: Showing this screen, before that was flicking off game during loading, help anybody please. Many thanks. 0251d384-cdff-4162-8ed3-dfc30e83a05e
  6. Error code 0x91d70000 - NOTHING works

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x91d70000 - NOTHING works: Can't play 4K UHD blurays! I have tried the following; Uninstall/ reinstall the bluray app Deleting the bluray data in settings Restarted WiFi / hard restarted xbox (even tried unplugging...
  7. verytime I launch xbox app on pc it gives me an error code and when i try to check my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    verytime I launch xbox app on pc it gives me an error code and when i try to check my...: I've tried literally everything in youtube videos I'm starting to think its because of windows 11. d86fda47-838b-4351-9d9d-e0048f134973
  8. What is the error code 0x87e10032, and how to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the error code 0x87e10032, and how to fix it?: I woke up this morning to try to play some games on my xbox one s console, and recently my console has been slow, having lots of menu lag (takes 15 minutes to load one menu), and games crash uppon...
  9. How do i fix error code cauldron?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix error code cauldron?: Whenever i have tried signing in to minecraft bedrock, it keeps saying "could not sign in. Error code cauldron" (that's not all it's saying, but im just too lazy to write it all) My internet...
  10. I need help getting into Minecraft on my Xbox but it's giving me error code: Cauldron, or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help getting into Minecraft on my Xbox but it's giving me error code: Cauldron, or...: This has lasted for weeks ever since its latest update. I've been trying to open Minecraft on Xbox, and it goes to the main menu screen just fine, but it's not letting me click anything. Anytime I...